Happy easter, long weekend, chocolate egg time...whatever

by LouBelle 10 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Loubelle, I am so sorry. Is it in your neck? I know it is a pain.

I'll make you feel better. Be thankful my daughter isn't yours.

My daughter, her friend, and friends mom, went shopping for prom dresses today, 75 miles away. I told her it was her friends day to shop, she was to be aware that her friend came first. We are going to Dallas tomorrow, to look for a dress.

She calls me at work, and tells me about the MOST beautiful dress ever. It is a little over $300.00. More than I planned. When I asked again, how much, she asked the sales lady. $391.00 + 9% tax + $35.00 for alterations.

Just a "little" over $300.00. We are still going shopping. But now that I think about it, we are going to pack clothes, like we may spend the night. Hotel $129.00 + Food for 4, $100.00 + Gas to drive 450 miles $60.00. Seems like I should have said "Buy it!" I think I blew it, BIG time!!!

But it is too late. Her friend didn't find what she really wanted, and I promised to take both of them. I said we were still going, to find a better deal, on the same dress maybe. LOL Watch, I will find it for $20.00 cheaper, and think I found a bargain!!

Hope you feel better soon. H/L

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit