• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Taking a sip anyway - Priceless!

Wonderful line!

Thanx

Jeff

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

I like the comment about the memorial taking place when there is a full moon

You certainly do a brilliant job with these comments and I as someone who has taken communion in a mainstream church find it wierd that the majority who are supposed to be the followers of Christ do not partake.It's as if they are rejecting the sacrifice, add that to the fact that it is a commandment to his disciples from Jesus to keep doing this seems totally anti Christ.The rank and file should protest loud and long until they are allowed to fully partake.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle
    The apostle Paul said that those not eating or drinking should simply stay home .

Where?

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

It's a perfect ploy by the so called annointed.Associate yourself directly with the last supper and have the rank and file look on not taking part.This puts you right up there with Jesus at the table while the great unwashed sit there in awe ready to take orders.Aint it just great.

• Honesty
    Honesty

The Great Black Sabbath celebration of the Watchtower and Ozzie refused to attend.

He said it was too satanic for his tastes.

• heathen
    heathen

My struggle--- 1st corinthians 11:20-34.

• Layla33
    Layla33

V,

This is probably the best one yet. I love all your videos and subscribe to them, but this one is just brilliant. I hope this is like made a sticky for the next week or so. I support your movement!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Edmond Dante said,

I like the comment about the memorial taking place when there is a full moon

There is nothing mysterious or strange about that.

The Jews use a lunar calendar, so each Jewish month starts with the new moon - when the moon is not visible in the sky. Since the moon's cycle is 28 days, at the halfway point in this cycle the moon is at it's brightest - it is a "full" moon. Passover is observed on Nisan 14, and so it will always be a full moon; traditionally, the first full moon after the spring (vernal) equinox.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The one I was at, the brother made sure to say that

17,672,443 attended but only 9,105 partook of the emblems. So they are truly a little flock.

The speaker gave a horrible talk, but his "infomercial for Jehovah's Witnesses" at the end was
    very lively and pronounced.

Good comments, V. I wish I had the nerve to take the drink, but I am an alcoholic so I refrained.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit