Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT stupid!

by nicolaou 72 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

After several years 'out' I can't be the only one who still gets a bit pissed off to hear 'oh so clever' apostates slagging off JW's for being dumb, stupid and worse.

Grow up! The beliefs of Jehovah's Witnesses are certainly stupid but then I'd say the same for all Christian belief just as many of you might condemn my atheistic, evolutionary postion as being nonsense.

There certainly are some stupid people amongst the JW's just as there are here at JWD. The stupidity of Jehovah's Witnesses is mitigated by the severity of cultic indoctrination, manipulation and coercion - often from childhood.

What's your excuse?

• oompa
    oompa

Those look kind of spermy.....oompa

Oh, and I was BFB.

(Brainwashed From Birth)

• chikikie
    chikikie

lol Oompa, you really know how to slay em sperm indeed, Anyway

IM WITH STUPID ---------------------------------------------->

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

If you surveyed the IQ of the r&f I am sure it will be not statistically different as compared to the general population.

So, I agree JWs are not stupid. The real question is why a person with average intellegence fall for the tirates of a real estate development cult? My excuse is that I was born into it. The reason why it took me so long to get out has nothing to do with my IQ, what ever that may be.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Yes I concur that JW's are all stupid!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

No they are not stupid.

Otherwise we have to admit we all were stupid. They are victims of a well-rehearsed indoctrination system.

Now the one in the picture doesn't look too bright, but who am I to judge? He is dodging the sperm pretty well it looks like.

Jeff

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

They're not stupid, but I think many are mentally lazy.

W

• auxillaryapostate
    auxillaryapostate

No they are not stupid. They are brainwashed and some just can't leave.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Do I need an excuse? ;-)

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Many are not stupid just misguided.Many of us go to certain people for advice such as doctors ,lawyers,builders ,car mechanics etc; It's just the same with religion many of us thought that the Jehovah's Witnesses were expert religious advisors and unfortunately to our cost we found out eventually that what the Witnesses advised was a load of old cobblers.

As they say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit