Flaky JWs drag down the Cong Performance Stats. Doncha' hate that? ;-)

by Open mind 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut
    how about taking dozens of books from the literature counter and "placing" them in creative ways? (i.e. throwing them into the trash).

>remembering to donate any funds collected from the field while doing just that,
    and not a penny more, because Jehovah will provide.

• Open mind
    Open mind

daniel-p:

I don't see how inflating your time "gets them back" in any way.

Overall, on an organizational level, I'd say you're right daniel-p. But if it somehow benefits a still-in, non-believing JW at a local level to fluff up their time, well the individual should weigh the pros & cons.

The last nephilim:

Do you think that's enough to keep turning in some time every few months?

You could show up once or twice a year and turn in a few "late" time slips with one or two hours on them and there would really be nothing for them to question. One or two hours of informal witnessing is totally believable.

Here's how the numbers crunch on a typical congo with 75 publishers when a few Super Low Hour (SLH) pubs are thrown into the mix.

Let's say 10 pubs are either Reg Pioneers or Auxiliary. So they don't count for the monthly Avg. Publisher Hours figure.

So that leaves us with 65 pubs. Let's say 60 of these pubs average 10 hrs a month. The other 5 are Super low-hour publishers. Lets say they average 2 hrs each.

Without the SLH pubs, the publisher average is: 10 hrs/month.

With the 5 SLH pubs, they drag down the average to: 9.38 hrs/month.

If 5 more inactive JWD readers joined their ranks they could pull the number down to: 8.85 hrs/month.

The core R&F are plugging along like always, but the CO has some new beatings to administer when he comes around.

Are you doing all you can in JWD's service?

Teezin.

Whatever floats ur boat.

OM

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I get your point. More super-low hour members cause the average to go down and
    the C.O. and WTS are all about averages and totals.

Still, fading is about getting to the point of invisibility. We cannot do things just to
    mess with the numbers. Do things that best serve your goals. If phantom hours
    is good for your situation, do it. If zero hours are good for your situation, do it.

The bragging rights of WTS are about useless anyway. All they truly care about
    is that the JW "donated" for any literature they were going to place. Make sure that
    you take too much literature and donate nothing. That's what will drag down the
    entire organization.

• Open mind
    Open mind

OTWO:

Make sure that you take too much literature and donate nothing.

Also make sure it goes to the recycle bin and not the landfill. I'm not counting on Jehovah fixin' things around here anytime soon.

OM

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit