Hi,you might know my big sister..

by Firefox 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• Firefox
    Firefox

Oh,thankyou for the welcome!Yes she knows Noni,said we'd get along cause I love cats to death!!!And she spoke highly of Luke and said he was wise.

Is everyone here out of the witnesses cuz I got a message saying dont leave cuz then Ill die at Armageddon.Im already a bit nervous that my parents are right!Ive ordered that book.

The big thing thats not right to me anymore about the witnesses is they are hypocritical.I know,everyones imperfect but they act like they are.I dont think its right that men are the "head".At least the way alot of brothers act.And most of all,I dont understand how they can judge people!!Like my sister!Im not supposed to even acknowledge her because shes rebellious and dangerous to my spirituality.How is that love?!Its not even human.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    Here is a big hug for you.

alt

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    I dont understand how they can judge people!!Like my sister!Im not supposed to even acknowledge her because shes rebellious and dangerous to my spirituality.How is that love?!Its not even human.

No that is not right for them to judge and that is not LOVE. What they do is not human. We care for you and here is a big hug.

alt

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Firefox - there are people who lurk here on the site that are active JWs. It's likely that they sent you the message. YOu can report them to the adminstrators if they start pestering you.

I understand why you see a lot of the people in the religon being hypocritical. It's true. I found a lot of people went there loved to get in the power play...

• JK666
    JK666

firefox,

Welcome to JWD!

Please read Crisis of Conscience, by Raymond Franz. It will help a lot! Good luck (we can say that now) on your journey to the real truth.

JK

• noni1974
    noni1974

Hi again Firefox. I do love kitties. I have 4 of them. Tell your sister I said hi. I miss her now that Thom's is dead. She's a good woman.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Welcome

Inkibuss?? sure how the hell she been?

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Sorry I was late to the party. I'm so happy to see sisters (fleshly, not spiritual ) who are thinking for themselves and have each other's support. I hope the best for you both and that my sister will be here one day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit