Hi,you might know my big sister..

by Firefox 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

WELCOME TO JWD Firefox!!

NMG

• Burger Time
    Burger Time

Welcome Fire, I think everyone will agree that they have gone through the same thing you are going through. If you read Crisis of Conscious by Raymond Franz it will change your viewpoint for sure. That is the one book I think most will strongly suggest you read. Also you might want to look in to local meetup's of ex witnesses in your area, it can be risky but finding good warm hearted individuals just to speak to in real life can be quite comforting. Hope you can find what your looking for.

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Hello and welcome, Firefox. You're in the right place. It all gets much easier and much, much better. Love, Baba.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome...........COC was a good read for me too. That opened my eyes and then I really started doing my research made a stand then found this site.

Quirky1

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Welcome to JWD!

Take your time, look around. Post when you can. Posting helps you to identify what is really true for yourself.

As far as books to read, Crisis of Conscience is a very good read. Also, Captives of a Concept by Don Cameron (he posts here, too under an alias). I haven't read his book myself but have seen many, many references to it.

Best wishes for creating happy, fulfilled life for yourself.

-Aude Sapere (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding)

• Sirona
    Sirona

Welcome Firefox.

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H

Hi Firefox... Welcome to the forum - you're not alone. I remember sitting in meetings, looking around at the folks around me thinking 'am I the only one that thinks this stuff is a bit far fetched?'. It turns out I wasn't; there's plenty of us! If you're worried about anything, just post - far cleverer people than I will answer pretty much any questions and offer great advice. Think of the forum as your secret "wonderwall". Nice to hear from you.

• loosie
    loosie

Welcome firefox. I suggest you read crisis of conscience and in search of christian freedom.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME TO THE BOARD-------FIREFOX

• megaflower
    megaflower

welcome firefox. COC is a good read, you may wish to read In Search Of Christian Freedon. It is by Ray Franz too.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit