I'm a dad again!! How do you ladies do it...

by Qcmbr 35 Replies latest social family

• real one
    real one

congradulations!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Congratulations! That is a big baby girl. I had one that weighed 10lbs 6 ozs and she got so fat that she didn't have room to turn; so I had to have a c-section. The doctor said that I wouldn't have been able to deliver her *normally* anyway. Man! Your wife is tough!

Give her extra loving care and give her a hug for me! Good job!

• Krystal
    Krystal

Wow! Congrats!

I have a 5 week old daughter... my first... I know exactly what you mean about the car crash look! I am wearing it right now! lol It is so weird... I dont know exactly how women forget how awful childbirth is but we do... somehow I only remember that it hurt... but it wasn't so bad... lol

:-)

• beksbks
    beksbks

Have you ever noticed when a group of ladies get together, and the subject starts? Everyone chimes in with their own story, it's like being part of an exclusive club or something!

• magoo
    magoo
    it's like being part of an exclusive club or something!

congratulations qcmbr,mom & baby girl......motherhood is an exclusive club.....men can't join...they wouldn't be strong enough............

magoo

• Dagney
    Dagney

Congratulations!!!!

• parakeet
    parakeet

Sylvia Plath called pregnancy and childbirth "the train there's no getting off." Congratulations, Qcmbr.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Qcmber, does your hospital do web babies? You know the pictures of new babies on line; so that people can see the babies? I don't know if that's too personal or not. Sometimes, they put the parents real names and faces!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Gumballs, I had twins but they didn't weight that much. One was 6lbs 4 ozs and the other was 5lbs 14 ozs. It's all that extra water and the two placentas that take up the space! Oh and me get bigger than a wagon!

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

A small selection of pics if anyone's interested: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=22219&id=526003524&saved

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit