JW nostalgia?

by R.Crusoe 24 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

My moments of happy reverie start afterwards...

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

I don't really have any, except that sometimes I get the overwhelming urge for cheese danishes and Shasta lemon-lime.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

My brother and I ran around a circuit assembly in Albuquerque at the now demolished Civic Auditorium and made racket and laughed. When some bald overlord tried to stop us we told him...GO UP YOU BALD HEAD! LOL Then my friend Phillip started telling him he had an egghead and we should hard boil it....He cornered my bro in the bathroom and asked his father's name. We are Hispanic, so he said our dad's name was Skovinsnki....LOL You should have heard us laugh when they called brother Skovinski to the back....

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

That is some excellent laughs you had there!

Maybe some families who are fading should attend conventions and liberate themselves - like wait for the WT drama and all run on the pitch throwing off their clothes as they go?

Or getting microphone duties and making anouncements?

Setting firecrackers off near the sound department? Obviously with health and safety paramount!

Nude parachuting from a small plane onto the platform?

Wearing suspenders and striptease underwear to intrude at appropriate sections of public talks?

Toy story type PARAs SWAT teaming the platform drama armed with super soakers?

You had some memories after all - well done!

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

"Cold red rain - that type of nostalgia never stacks up out in the real world when you play phone numbers against peeling off pairs of underwear some guys collected as mementos!"

Yeah, you're right. I used to get laughed at by non witnesses when I told them stories of my conquest of women. It wasn't until I brought back bras, panties, and pictures of me kissing random women, I started gaining respect.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit