Hello, I'm new...

by IcingHeart 51 Replies latest jw friends

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

Hi, icing, and welcome.

• IcingHeart
    IcingHeart

Thanks everyone! I didn't expect so many replies. I feel welcomed :) I've discovered so much, but I have a lot more reading and research to do.

• golfhl
    golfhl

hello Icingheart

reading your post, gave me goosbumps, because I know a JW girl too and I did
    exatly as your friend did to you. She is also raised in "the truth"

- I have been telling her the lies of the WT for about a year
    - I never gave up on her
    - and I recently gave her the link to this site

Stick to your friend, because he CARES a lot you im sure, Im in the same situation as he is
    right now.
    Oh my, I wish you were her :) but I highly doubt that you are

but anyway, welcome here to the board, and stick around, here are many good/nice people.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome IcingHeart !

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

IcingHeart,

Hey Florida!

Welcome to the forum!

SPAZ from Canada

• one of 12
    one of 12

Hi Icing and welcome to the forum. It can be lonely but I'm sure you will find friendship and "family warmth" here amongst real friends like the one you have encouraging you already.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Hello icing heart!

I was blown away when I learned how to 'feel' that millions of humans don't ever 'feel' a devil exists.

So I take your point!

I hope you find a path that engages your heart with the life that exists and leaves what is to come to powers that have it!

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

WELCOME

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Hello IcingHeart - mmm now I feel like icing sugar - yum.

I'm glad your friend didn't give up on you. Keep reading, keep doing your research, you'll be amazed at what you find.

Feel free to ask questions - you'll get an array of answers, but that is the nice thing about this forum, everyone is free to have their own opinions and very rarely is judged for that. There are many that have an absolute well of knowledge (biblical and street)

**big hugs**

• penny2
    penny2

Icingheart, welcome to JWD!

it was only recently that I began to listen

I am curious to know what caused you to start listening?

penny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit