The End is Near

by joelbear69 18 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear69
    joelbear69

I swear I heard a crow meow at me outside a Publix supermarket this morning. The End is Near. Post your own reasons for believing the end is near.

• Layla33
    Layla33

There was a Tornado in Altanta that killed two people. Leave your homes, and just be ready. It's on!

(Like Tornados haven't been happening since the beginning of time...)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger said so--for the 50th time. It matters not that they were wrong each time, and just as sure then as they are now.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Well there's wars and rumors of wars.........earthquakes.......pestilence..........nah actually, nothing new here. These things have always been......OH Wait! McDonald's don't serve the "Mc Oz" burger anymore........the start of the "great tribulation"........my wife is devastated, she keeps asking for it like it will suddenly come back....these are the end times!

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Max out your credit cards, you won't have to pay them. Sell your homes, pioneer. Cash in your IRA, CD, sell your gold, if you have any of these. Quit your job, the cong will support you. Quit college, no future left in this old world. It's all coming around again, isn't it??

You don't want to know how I REALLY feel.....

NMG

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

IMHO......

threestoogesthreestoogesthreestoogesthreestooges

teaseteasetease

• FairMind
    FairMind

http://www.lifeaftertheoilcrash.net/

Here is why. This is objective secular evidence. Long read but well worth it. Take time to notice that many of the predictions which are based on what is going on right now match perfectly with Jesus' answers to what would happen during the time of the end and the Great Tibulation. Don't mean to be an alarmist but the END is near.

• Nicolas
    Nicolas

Well maybe we are near peak oil and maybe we will soon start to suffer but, there's also another theory for the production of petrol. The Russian believed that petrol has an abiotic origin...

• Superslave
    Superslave

Yes the birds do look very hungry!!!

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Joel,

There are crows up here in Seattle that will say "Hello" to you. I don't know if this is an "invasion of the body snatchers" thing or what.

I experience no other auditory hallucinations that I know of, and all the drugs I ingest are recommended by respected witch doctors.

Soylent KFC is crow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit