The End is Near

by joelbear69 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Layla33
    Layla33

There are many "ends", the world has been here through more than a few.

We are in a circular renewal of humanity, and we are right in schedule. A crisis will happen, mother earth will trump us all and we will be forced to reexamine, reaccess and find new ways to interact, new ways to convene and new ways to understand our existence. It will be earth shattering - no pun intended. Forget what you think you know, forget it all, we have consumed too much of everything and now we must start anew in our minds, and in our psyche.

And only the strong will survive.

• Uncertain
    Uncertain

Because Obves said so, of course.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Israel became a a nation in 1948

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Iran is trying to get and build nukes

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Because my Mom told me so!

boy in love

hope4others

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

The problem with convincing JW's that the world system of things is not about to end, is that even if it were, is it really possible to convince them that the world can come to an end without a God being involved?

What is as puzzling is why we call our home 'Planet Earth' when is it 70% water.

HS

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

I ran out of toilet paper this morning, curse Satan and his wicked evil forces

• FairMind
    FairMind
    What is as puzzling is why we call our home 'Planet Earth' when is it 70% water.

Never thought of it that way.

• FairMind
    FairMind
    Cash in your IRA, CD

Actually not a bad idea. Why not spend the money before these negotiable instruments drop in value to the point you have nothing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit