Memorial night Kingdom Hall demonstration

by kool aid man06 18 Replies latest jw friends

• lavendar
    lavendar

If I could, I'd be there with you. THANK YOU for what you're doing to expose the WTS cult. Don't let some of the comments on your videos discourage you in any way. Keep doing the good work. If it helps just ONE person wake up and escape the clutches of the WTS, it will be well worth it!

All the best to you,

Lavendar

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Sir, I enjoy your website 6 screens of the washtowel very much. I find the information there to be of great use. I wish I could be there with you and your group, but I live in California. I am actually thinking of doing what you all do sometime in the near future.

Have fun and much success....

• kls*
    kls*

This should be Global every year .

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I hope it results in major problems in getting people to return. Once they go for the first time and see what's wrong with the organization, and investigate, I hope it makes them never want to go back. And I hope some of the witlesses gain back their wits and blow off all further meetings, including the "special" talk.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Can you imagine inviting friends to supper and no one partook? What an insult!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I was at a Watchtower study this morning, (yes really) one paragraph referred to Apostates. Somebody put up their hand and gloated that in the past there were always 'apostates' outside the large conventions but now, in recent years, the demonstrators had disappeared . So they reasoned that they had won . "Oppose the devil and he will flee from you"

At least the dubs of Wilmington will not be able to say that.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Yes Blues Brother, that is one of the reasons why I would like to resume my activity.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

I applaud what you are doing. I have read most of your site and also listened to your entire "judiciary committee" tape. That took a while.

We all know how many "studies" and new ones are pressured like crazy to attend the memorial, just so the brothers can announce how many attended. If even one "study" reads those signs, goes home and gets online to find out what JWS are really about, and decides against it, then all you have done is worth it.

If I lived near Mass, I'd be there with my "walker."

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

If anyone is planning to do this in So. Cal Let me know I would so join up

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit