Memorial night Kingdom Hall demonstration

by kool aid man06 18 Replies latest jw friends

• kool aid man06
    kool aid man06

The fourth annual Memorial night Kingdom Hall demonstration will take place on March 22 at 6:30 p.m. to 9 p.m at the Wilmington Mass. Kingdom Hall on Bridge Lane. A permit issued by the Wilmington Mass. police department will allow us to proudly and peaceably demonstrate.We will be exposing, by the use of colorful signage, the strange and aberrant teachings, as well as the dark and tainted secrets the Watchtower organization is hiding behind. Demonstrations like these are becoming very effective in reaching so many Jehovah's Witnesses who are, right now at record rates are having doubts. If you would like to help and, "feel the adrenaline rush" of standing up and exposing falsehood in this dangerous and destructive cult, come join us. Contact us by e-mail at sixscreens06at yahoo.com.

To see a video on last year's successful demonstration , click http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=f8zcZ-eaBI8

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I would give anything to be there with you, but too far away.

I will be with you in spirit though.

I didn't realize it was on March 22, that is the day before Easter.

• Maddie
    Maddie

I am in the wrong Country or I would be very tempted to join you all. Good for you and I hope your message does the trick.

Maddie

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Good for you!

You're a man of action.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

Kudos to you folks wish I could go too, but you are a bit too far away from beautiful Destin, FL for me to make it!

My pre-Memorial plans involve attending a birthday party/egg-hunt that one of my 4y/o daughter's friends will be throwing at Shoreline Park.

After the festivities I plan on changing into my best casual clothes and hitting the Memorial.

That's Right! No Mo-Fo ties fo' me no mo'!

• flipper
    flipper

KOOL-AID MAN- I tip my hat to you and commend you as well ! Great job! If I didn't live in California I'd be there and join you ! I'll be with you in spirit man

• shamus100
    shamus100

What's the point? People want that drivel.

I know that we all have our different stories, but I'd be more inclined to heal than waste my time making they're prophecies come true. They sure get off on watching apostates.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I wish I could be there. I would want to make a sign that reads: "Jesus said: Take and eat, take and drink. ( Mt. 26:26-27) Do you?"

• auxillaryapostate
    auxillaryapostate

Hope you have success.

• Gayle
    Gayle

At this Memorial, I wonder if they will run out of wine!?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit