My insane JW friend takes me to lunch...

by sooner7nc 30 Replies latest jw experiences

• magoo
    magoo
    My insane JW friend takes me

....uumm.........uhhuh.....

magoo

• Satanus
    Satanus

Sounds like a wild and crazy guy. Hope he makes elder, one day ;)

S

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

With Friends like that who needs America's Most Wanted? W.Once

• moshe
    moshe

If Jehoobah wanted him Df'd, don't you think the elders would have gotten an urgent message in a dream that Roy was up to no good?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    If Jehoobah wanted him Df'd, don't you think the elders would have gotten an urgent message in a dream that Roy was up to no good?

Now Moshe, you know that's not how Jehoover's electric active force works. First there has to be a 2/3rds simple majority decision to DF Roy. Then there has to be new light, that Roy doesn't get DF'd. Then they get newer new light and it turns out that he will be DF'd. You must not run ahead of Jehoover's Celestial Borganization!!!

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Well, he only slept with 10 women and Jesus said we's supposed to forgive up to 77 times.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

The worst part is they spent more time talking about the threatening of the 2 elders than they did on his other behavior. Apparently, telling elders that you'll beat their ass if they show up at your door will keep you from getting DF'd.

• chickpea
    chickpea

note to self:

Apparently, telling elders that you'll beat their ass if they show up at your door will keep you from getting DF'd.
  • jonie
    jonie

Maybe the Elders are scared of him LOL, I really think that the light is getting brighter and they are losing so many members that they have no choice getting "D" is going to be a thing of the past.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

They'll probably even give him a promotion. he might even make PO, CO or DO!

I have seen a lot of different strokes fer different folks when I was in. It's not who you know but who you blow.

Where is the "Unity"?

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit