How many Non-Ex JW's are peering at this site? How many are DA, DF & Fader?

by Quirky1 18 Replies latest social current

• Maddie
    Maddie

Not DA'd officially yet, just stopped going when I found out the truth about the WT. Just curious, are you doing a survey?

Maddie

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Since i use my real name, I would assume everyone knows that I'm out--have been for 20+ years-was disfellowshipped.

• sspo
    sspo

Successful fader since august 2007, never received a call from the elders,in for 32 years, served as ms for 8, elder for 21

Missing Memorial first time since 1975.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Just a curious study here....

• still_in74
    still_in74

go to the dump. You might find the copy my wife threw out!

I ordered mine online at commentary press

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

I am just curious of course. As for "Crisis of Conscience", I checked out at the library.

Quirky1

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Been df'd since 2001....

• M Lisa
    M Lisa

I have been completely out for ten years and would have gladly submitted my letter of resignation so I could be taken off the "member list",but my spouse's family is all witnesses and he asked me not to do that as it would be very difficult for him to associate with his family(his mom being one of the anointed),so out of respect I complied...Otherwise I may have shouted it from the roof tops,no doubt about that.

ML

• lancelink
    lancelink

Hello,

I'm trying my best to fade with some grace, it is hard but it is working.

I'd like to know where to find the book, Crisis of conscience. I'd really like to read it.

I got the crisis book at Amazon, there seems to always be several copies available here is a link,

http://www.amazon.com/Crisis-Conscience-Raymond-Franz/dp/0914675230/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1206127439&sr=1-1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit