How many Non-Ex JW's are peering at this site? How many are DA, DF & Fader?

by Quirky1 18 Replies latest social current

• Quirky1
  • still_in74
    still_in74

non-ex here. i noticed the other day I am actually a "Senior Member"!

But i have noticed lately there are a lot of Newbies here on JWD. To me it seems like more than usual.

Why so? becuase of the private WT? The generation? The war on education? Blood?

Just curious myself. Has anyone else noticed this?

• zeroday
    zeroday

In for 28 years DA'ed 4 years now...Welcome to all our new newbies...

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

"Crisis of conscience", my freind. But I was already seeing holes in it beore I read the book. I was just curious to see if there were pretenders in here.

Quirky1

• Sirona
    Sirona

There are probably lots and lots of active JWs here. I know one or two myself who still attend meetings and post here.

As for me, I'm not DF or DA but I'm definately not a Jehovahs Witness! LOL

Sirona

• crapola
    crapola

I've been on this site for almost 2 months. Have developed frindships with some and have really enjoyed the different ideas and opinions, I'm not DA'D Or DF"D but would be if the elders knew of my being on this site,but that won't stop me . I'm just slowly fading out because of all the doubts I've had for so many years. I've got close family still in the Org. and I don't want to be shunned by them, at least not yet.

• crapola
    crapola

I'd like to know where to find the book, Crisis of conscience. I'd really like to read it.

• Robert7
    Robert7

I had a 'crisis of conscience' myself as I was slowly fading for years. I had many issues that were gnawing at me. The biggest one being the high pressure to praise the Organization. Officially fading (inactive) since Dec 2007, trying hard to keep from getting DF'd...

• noni1974
    noni1974

I'm DA ed. I've been out for 10 years in August of this year. It's also the 3 year anniversery for me finding EX JW boards such as this one in August.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

'Successful' fader starting 10 years ago.

Of course, just being 'inactive' is plenty good reason to be shunned.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit