You want to be from Canada???

How about I adopt you? :-)

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Tatiana...

You want to be from Canada???

How about I adopt you? :-)

alt

Seriously..after Bush got *cough* RE-elected, I looked into moving to Canada. Thunder Bay to be exact. I lived only about 250 miles from there. At that time they were strictly limiting people coming into the country because it seemed there were many Americans fleeing north. At least that's what a Canadian attorney told me. And even though my job transferred people to other countries like China, they would not transfer to Canada.

Anyway...back on topic. alt

• JH
    JH

alt

alt

• llbh
    llbh

Letchworth Garden City 35 miles North of London . The world's first Garden Ctiy - there are only two

Regards

David

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Florida

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

U.S.A...Missouri..I have been here since 2001 but only have a measly 660 posts...6 away from the famous 666..

Snoozy..who guesses it is only 5 now..

• lfcviking
    lfcviking

Hello my Scandinavian brother! Greetings from next door - Stavanger/Norway. Well actually i'm English, i just am working up here at the mo!

Up the Vikings!

LFC-Viking

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Florida, United States, North America, Earth, Sol System, Milky Way Galaxy*, Local Galactic Group, Virgo Supercluster, The Universe

*(about 28000 light years out from the center and roughly 20 lightyears above the equatorial plane, it's really a nice neighborhood)

Burn

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

A lot of posters don't believe I"m from South Africa, But I really really am. Live on the East Coast of South Africa in a city called Durban.

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Also from South Africa from the West Coast - Cape Town

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit