Do You Ever Fear The Jehovah's Witnesses???

by minimus 41 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

No one fears that their position of "fading" can be effected?

• Casper
    Casper

No, I don't fear them... I just don't want to be around them.

I walked away 10 years ago, have had no confrontations at all.

Met a Lady, I used to be fairly close to a few months ago, a REAL die hard, she was really warm and friendly... (nothing spiritual was mentioned tho). That amazed me. I assume I'm not DA'd or DF'd, I didn't ask...

I would like to just leave it at that.

Cas

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Glad to say I don't have to worry about fading since I was never baptised as a jw. Found out recently that there's a rumor out of Central California that I am df'd and a possible apostate but since I never see those people I don't care and even if I ever do see those people I still wouldn't care.

Josie

• Casper
    Casper

That's why I don't want to be around them. In the event they nit pick and try & find something... to run to the Elder's over, and just get the whole ball rolling.

Cas

• Sarah Smiles
    Sarah Smiles

For years the Trinity believers have said that the people who do not believe in Trinity are the Anti-Chirst! The Jehovah's Witness believe that people who believe in Trinity belongs to Satan organization.

Perhaps, you should ask how many people suffer from depression or anxieties due to the guilt trips that organizations have placed on their members?

Because Fear is nothing more than anxieties which is define as:

1. feeling of worry: nervousness or agitation, often about something that is going to happen
    2. something that worries somebody: a subject or concern that causes worry

So if any one has done any kind of research, it only takes one time a subject, regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses it will cause worry and anxieties! which nothing more than fear.

Also, it really is all about one doctrine! because the Jehovah's Witnesses knows that when a member who walks out of the organization and goes in search for truth that they have been brain washed for years! Minds have been altered to think non-trinitarian way of thinking.

• minimus
    minimus

I too keep my distance.

• Robert7
    Robert7

For a while during my doubting period I was SO afraid of being DF'd due to the shunning... at this point I could care less, and part of me would prefer that I get DF'd just go get it over with. This whole process took only about 2 months, lol..... Otherwise, never feared them...

• Poztate
    Poztate

I have "faded" for over 25 years now. However if push came to shove and they confronted me at the door with come back or be DF'ed I would tell them to shove their religion up where the sun doesn't shine. I have only contempt..not fear of this religion.

• ninja
    ninja

I fear no man....that includes my mother in law

• smilelover
    smilelover

Sometimes I feel that JW judge far more and worse than God himself. But I attribute that to the human imperfection and wanting to overdo God's ruling. But some JW are quite interesting and peaceful and their spirituality is very inviting. Still I believe that they often limit their lives by doing - or better NOT doing certain things just because those things are not explicitly commanded in the Bible, or because JW interpret a passage in the Bible as a way for God to kind of saying that He would not like you doing that, or for the fear to offend Him if they did or used a certain thing...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit