Formula 1 starts this weekend!

by JK666 53 Replies latest social entertainment

• JK666
    JK666

FHN,

Hopefully F1 will return to Indianapolis soon. Montreal is the closest race, and only one in North America this year. They are better live. LOUD!

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Guessing not, Jk.

We took the boys to the demolition derby at the county fair. We laughed so hard. One car lost the back wheels and axels. The car drove across the finish line on the two front wheels. Then there was he car that was disabled, but some big forklift carried it across the line. Great fun.

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Did you see footage of the wreck in Canada that Robert Kubica survived last year, amazing!

JK

That was a big one. Hard to believe that he got out of that as he did. Reminded me a little of the horrific crash that Johnny Herbert had just before he went on to F1. His legs were never the same but really he should have died.

Cars are safer now, and I think they look a lot better too. Remember the size of the airfoils towards the end of the 70’s, with the little front wheels. Funny when you look back and see the changes, how much it has come on. There was something about that era but saying that, I love it the way it is now. Just think that the budgets are a bit immoral.

So then JK / Kimi or Massa…??

Edit: sorry didn't see your pic of the Tryell. That was different

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

My last bike

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

JK

Really sorry about your "Red’s" old chap. You see what I mean about Kimi mind. He was no true champ of last year. And what the hell was the matter with Massa…??

Interesting race. Even if you didn’t finish you could get points. That was one expensive GP.

What can you say about Lewis. He is looking good...!!

Till next week, take care

• JK666
    JK666

Mr. M.,

Not a great start for the Scuderia by a long shot! I was impressed by the pace of the BMW and Williams though. It could be a very interesting season. I think the championship is Hamilton's to lose. The McLaren looked great all weekend.

JK

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

So how did the race go?

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

JK

Looking good for your boys tomorrow. This is going to test to see how good Lewis and the Mc. Team are.

Your Reds are going to have to be reliable though…..Place your bets......

• JK666
    JK666

Mr. M,

I hope they can atone for last weekend. It should be a good race in Malaysia. Go RED!

JK

• JK666
    JK666

It will really be interesting if it rains without traction control!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit