Formula 1 starts this weekend!

by JK666 53 Replies latest social entertainment

• JK666
    JK666

I would trade a year of sex to have good seats at Monaco.

JK

p.s. Not that great a loss right now.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

AO,

A GP in Monaco is the real Shizz!

JK

Is that good or bad ? I had to Google it and I still don't know Taking photos was a nightmare - but I got a few good ones.

• JK666
    JK666

Just another thought,

That is another reason I would like to be able to enter Canada. Montreal is the only venue in North America with a Grand Prix. I have started to fill out my forms to be "rehabilitated." Somehow, I don't feel bad. If any of you ladies doubt what I say, you are free to feel me, and give your opinion.

JK

• JK666
    JK666

AO,

If you went to Monaco, it is both the best and the worst of all worlds. A perfect combo for me! Too cramped and narrow for F1 cars, but so historical that the ambiance precludes the difficulties. And the atmosphere is electric! No one can pass normally on the pitifully small track, so the race is pretty much decided in qualifying. A true street circuit, that cannot be rivaled anywhere else in the world. I am drooling! Back before the plane's went out of service, my dream "speed weekend" was as follows:

Fly to JFK

Take the Concorde to Paris

Take the TGV to the south of France (fast MFing trains)

Rent a Lamborghini to drive to Monte Carlo

Watch the GP of Monaco.

JK

• Mr. Majestic
    Mr. Majestic

Hi JK.

How come you are an F1 fan. It has not really been in the USA all that long.

Anyway, I am against you on the "RED" front because I think that Ferrari have had too much money from the Shumacher years and their budget and team principals are not as sporting as McLaren.

Also, being a Brit I am going to be yelling all out for Lewis to get the title that he lost last year. This guy caused such a stir and I just hope that he has it in himself and also has the team behind him to put right the wrong that was last years season.

As far as I am concerned, Kimi is not the true champion of last year. He knows that as well I am sure. Alonso, what a pussy. That’s all I can say about him. I used to like him but the way that he dealt with Lewis’s challenge was just so weak.

Always a buzz to the new year. Hope it is as exciting as last years drama.

PS. JK if you wanted to come over for the British GP, you could crash at my place. I am only down the road from Silverstone. Canada ain’t as good as here anyway.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Sounds like a great weekend !

Yes, it is a weird little circuit - most of it is on the screen with the cars screaming past every now and then.

But... as you say, it was a great atmosphere - and the location was amazing.

• JK666
    JK666

Mr. M,

I would mash you like an ant under my shoe for the McLaren statements . . . but you offered me diggs near Silverstone. Emmmmm, maybe I don't hate Ron Dennis near as bad as I did a few minutes ago. I am struggling with this one . . . okay, he is not a total whore, only 99%. Do I still qualify for lodging? Inquiring minds want to know! If you doubt me, ask his wife, she has a ton to say!

Yes, I like Lewis, and have no beef with him. He would look better in a red fire suit though. Just saying . . .

JK

• JK666
    JK666

Mr. M,

I know that modern F1 has only been in the US since 2000. I remember Watkins Glen, the Detroit GP, the Phoenix GP and the Long Beach GP. Even Dallas, even though Texas sucks. (sorry Texican JWD'ers, I have a reason for my dismay at your state) F1 has been here in the U.S. for a long time, and should return. NASCAR bites the bag.

JK

Circles are for Jerks. Or circle jerks. Until they go to the Glen. Or Sonoma.

• dinah
    dinah

Never really watched F1 racing. I used to watch NASCAR like it was a religion or something. Then Dale Earnhardt died, and I couldn't watch anymore. I really, really loved him. Junior is struggling. But maybe since Junior isn't racing for the Wicked Step-Mother anymore he'll have a better year.

We have a track not far from here where peeps race older model muscle cars. Now THAT is cool!!

• JK666
    JK666

dinah,

I do not really hate other forms of racing, I just was shamelessly hoping to bump this thread up a notch with Texans and NASCAR fans. I can be cheeky.

JK

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit