Does "God" Jehovah hate us for leaving the Watchtower society? Why!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Uther
    Uther

....God does not "HATE"...period.......and anyone that tells you HE does has an agenda of their own........the "Watchtower Society" is a creation of "Man".......MEN who interpret the Bible and who have their own OPINIONS.......whether you choose to associate with them or to find your own path to have a relationship with the Lord......is NOT a cause for the Lord thy God to be even displeased...or for that matter even notice.....YOU still have a relationship w/HIM.........He cares not for the trivial prejudices of those MEN that may disapprove of you for not being still "in" their Society.......the Soul and the child he created is on the right path and has found a way to worship and honor HIM......and HE loves you....forever for it and waits for you to return....and is INCAPABLE of Hate...that is the purview of MEN......nuff said

• still_in74
    still_in74
    CAN HE BLAME ME FOR HAVING DOUBTS????

(1John4:1) Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired expression, buttest the inspired expressions to see whether they originate with God, because many false prophetshave gone forth into the world.

(Deuteronomy18:17-22) . . .At that Jehovah said to me, ‘They have done well in speaking what they did. 18 A prophet I shall raise up for them from the midst of their brothers, like you; and I shall indeed put my words in his mouth, and he will certainly speak to them all that I shall command him. 19 And it must occur that the man who will not listen to my words that he will speak in my name, I shall myself require an account from him. 20 "‘However,

the prophet who presumes to speak in my name a word that I have not commanded him to speak or who speaks in the name of other gods, that prophet must die. 21 And in case you should say in your heart: "How shall we know the word that Jehovah has not spoken?" 22 when the prophet speaks in the name of Jehovah and the word does not occur or come true, that is the word that Jehovah did not speak. With presumptuousness the prophet spoke it. You must not get frightened at him.’

w8210/1p.27pars.8-9BeasMenWhoAreFacingHar–MagedonUnafraid***

In behalf of such individuals who at heart seek God’s rule instead of man’s rule, the "prophet" whom Jehovah has raised up has been, not an individual man as in the case of Jeremiah, but a class. The members of this class are, like the prophet-priest Jeremiah, wholly dedicated to Jehovah God through Christ and, by the begettal of Jehovah’s holy spirit, they have been made part of "a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession." (1 Peter 2:9) At this late date there is a mere remnant of this "prophet" class yet on earth. The "war of the great day of God the Almighty" at Har–Magedon could not start before this composite "prophet" ends his work.

One thing is now certain: if the "prophet" class, the Jeremiah class, is facing Har–Magedon, it is also facing the fall of Babylon the Great

After reading these 2 scriptures, and knowing that the WTS has made countless presumptuous claims in Jehovah's name that have not come true,
    and KNOWING that the WTS has indeed claimed to be a prophet...
    Prophet (Def: 1. A person who speaks by divine inspiration or as the interpreter through whom the will of a god is expressed)

...thus stating they are inspired by Jehovah, the WTS fits precisely into the class of "prophets" Moses and John warns us about.

The "Divine Author" of these scriptures would not "hate us' if we have doubts , He instructed us here to completely ignore these ones!!!

i must admit, these scriptures haunt my thoughts daily..................... I must get out!

• VM44
    VM44

Why does a religion often (in most cases) end up with a few people controlling the lives of a much larger group of people who have to support the "leaders" with their time, energy and money?

The religion then ends up with a top-down authoritarian structure because the people have to go through a few to get to God (or receive information about/from God)

Religion is purely a social construct!

I say "BAN ALL RELIGIONS!"

--VM44 (not of the "an element of the United Nations" class!)

• OBVES
    OBVES

We have to understand God of the Bible is perfect in His workings and He has a perfect end-time plan that we must search for in the Bible. You cannot go on your own in your faith in God as it is extremely difficult to do so and you want to be sure you are accepted by God by doing so. I am telling this from my own experience as I am claiming that status of an independent servant of God in Luke 9.49-50.

The knowledge I have about the Bible exceptionaly keeps me going and I have good explanations based on the Bible to be on my own in my faith. I have been giving an advice to listening people that you can believe on your own or join Jehovah's Witnesses. While alone a person can be an observer in meetings of Jehovah's Witnesses as it may be very difficult to be alone in faith.

If you want to be in companionship of other people who love God and the Bible the best way to do it is to join Jehovah's Witnesses or be at least an active observer in their meetings.

Being alone in your faith doesn't guarantee God Yahweh accepts you if He has a set plan of salvation. Luke 9.49-50;Matthew 24.45-46 allow for the existence of two categories of Christ's servants : one small united group of servants and one seperate independent servant . And by these God Yahweh accepts other people who want to come to Jesus Christ in an everlasting way. You cannot be another servant of God and Jesus in this setting as the places are already taken in a timely fashion as the end-time timeline shows. You must follow servants who come under Luke 9.49-50. In the place of the small group of servants they have their flock to feed in the form of an organization. There cannot be a second organization God Yahweh accepts. If you don't like Jehovah's Witnesses you have to provide another one-only organization that is better than Jehovah's Witnsses are ! And that organization must fit the timeline for the end-times.

Only the International Bible Students and their successors Jehovah's Witnesses fit the timeline I came up with .

1879 AD - 1884 AD - 1914 AD - 1918 AD -1921 AD - 1935 AD -1942 AD - 1991 AD
    Or you have to come up with a new timeline and convince others it is the best timeline that can be arrived at.

You have to have a starting date to begin setting up the timeline.

Then for one seperate servant is this timeline: 1950 AD - 1955 AD - 1973 AD - 1984 AD - 1988 AD - 1991 AD.

The date 1879 AD is linked to the name Watchtower ! If you were not born in 1950 AD you cannot be that single seperate independent servant as it is God's plan established long time ago before you and me were born.

The same way only servant born in 7 BC , 2 BC could lay initially a claim to be the Messiah: Jesus Christ.

Anyone born in 9 BC or 12 BC or 21 BC could not claim to be the Messiah who was to save the world ! Time plan plays a very important role ! God set up the time plan and it must go that way. You cannot claim christians in all christian organizations are saved as God Yahweh accepts only one christian organization and you must find that one ! You cannot accept even two organizations !

You cannot just belive on your own as Luke 9.49-50 points to only one seperate independent servant God Yahweh uses to lead nations to Jesus Christ besides that one small group of servants who also lead the nations to Jesus Christ. You don't have to agree with what I say but you putting yourself in a great risk !

What if my prediction for the end of the world comes true in 2011 AD ?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Based on the 7O weeks of Daniel 9.24-25 we can come up with a conclusion that we are the people who will witness the end of the world very soon and we might be even a few days away from that day.
    How come? The first coming of Jesus was expected at the time he was going to be born and the 70 weeks of Daniel 9.24-25 can be applied to the times Jesus was preaching and sufferring and when the pagans were adnmitted to the christian church.
    To make a use of the 70 weeks in the far distant future we need to use them using some kind of sensible formula and calculations.
    I was posting many posts on that on some usenet discussions groups and this is my first post on this group and I want to make it very short what I came up with and how it was done.
    70 weeks = 7 weeks + 62 weeks + 1 week
    By adhering to this strict order as given in the Bible and using a formula:
    long years , short years ,long days, short days ( note graduation )
    I came to the following interesting observations:
    " 7 times" is very known it means 2520 years and it is a part of the seven weeks.
    7 weeks = 7 times 7 days = 7 times" // + // 7 years ( 1 day= 1 year)
    62 weeks= 62 x 7 = 434 days (=360 days+ 60 days+ 14 days)
    1 week = 7 days
    Counting from the year 537 BC when the true worship was restored by adding 2520 years we arrive at 1984 AD.
    When we think about 7 weeks we think about the following periods of time: 2520 years,2520 days,7 years,7 days ;that allows us to double a 7-year period as 2520 days are 7 prophetic years.
    So we have:
    537 BC + 2520 years + 7 years + 7 years + 7 days + 7 days
    (Note since we are dealing with 7 propehetic years we lose on calendar 70 days as each day is shorter 5 days)
    If you read carefully notice the very interesting rule the years are followed by the same numerical number of days.
    The last date possible for the starting the end-tiem era is August,1,1914 so we had 70 years till 1984 and we add 70 days to arrive at October,14,1984 but we move back 70 days later on as we are dealing with two 7-year periods which are prophetic years.
    To know that we can double the 7-year period for sure we see we have 11 symbolic hours in 1914-1984 (each hour of 7 years) so to make it a day (12 hours) we add another 7 years !!!!
    That is why we have:
    1914 + 70 years + 70 days + 7 years + 7 years + 7 days + 7 days and remembering we lost 70 days as said earlier we arrive at August,14,1998 AD and we add 360 days (as a jubilee year at the cost of 62 weeks which meant 360+60+14 days.
    So we come to the August,10,1999 and to be sure that we are on the right track the solar eclipse occured on August,11,1999 which could be a proof we are living in the time when the words of Matthew 24.29 are being fulfilled before our own eyes !!!
    We continue our caculations in the period of 14 years (1984-1991-1998 ) we must add 60 or 90 days to make up the lag in the Jewish prophetic calendar as every 6th year we add extra 30 days) and we add 90 days and then we add the remaining parts of 62 weeks that is 60 days + 14 days and we come to the January,21,2000 when the lunar eclipse took place !!! And then we add a season amd a time based on Daniel 7.12 to arrive at Passover,20,2001 !!!
    And let's assume that " a half an hour " from Revelation 8.2 represents half a year ( 182 or 183 days) .That leads us to October,6,2001 and note that we had:
    1914 - 1991 = 77 years
    1991 - 2001 = 10 years
    So let the same numerical number of days follow them and we'll see what we get:
    October,6,2001 + 77 days + 10 days ( in those 10 days the last week of Daniel 9.25 is included) we arrive at ......
    December,31,2001/January,1,2002
    So now you reconsider it all over again and what do you think?

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

What if it does come true in 2011AD?

Between now and then as many people as are in the whole USA will have died anyhow and had their 'Armageddon'

This save my own skin ideology sucks - which is the only way I think fear is struck into many - an idea they may not hit the jackpot in the lottery of life!

If I die and stay dead so be it!

If someone thinks I burn in hell for eternity then so be it!

If I never get to an afterlife then so be it!

I intend no harm and so be it!

Que sera!

I will stand alone and die alone and need noone for any reasons I can think of to help with that reality!

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I went through this same feeling myself. Even though I have gotten over it, it comes back once in a while.

Whether he actually hates us or not, the only thing I can say is that I no longer care. I am too burned out to care. I just know what I know and that is it. Besides, I feel I was deceived about the whole religion from the beginning. I would never have joined the religion if I knew about its past or its changed teachings.

As for the saying that our hearts are treacherous and we shouldn't trust our judgment - well, why should I trust anybody else's?? All religions are wrong in varying degrees and just because some of it sounds good doesn't make up for the rest that isn't.

This religion is just a spin-off christian sect which consists mostly of men's opinions and divine claims that we are supposed to take as fact and never mind that there are no miracles or anything to back them up.

LHG

• Homerovah the Almighty
    Homerovah the Almighty

God is just about human ignorance, the Watchtower Society is just about commercializing that very ignorance.

Facing reality is knowing " The Truth "

• OBVES
    OBVES

Is he a false prophet ? By no means whatsover ! He had good predictions based on the knowledge of the Bible at a given time . He had no false predictions but not complete or inadequate ! You don't call those guys who predict the weather using the best instruments false prophets .
    But that that is not a complete picture. Why ?
    Suppose I promise you I will visit you the next year. I make up the list of dates from which to choose from in proper time:
    February 12; June 11 ; August 21, October 19,November 22, December 28 .
    And you by knowing me - what time of a year I like best and what days of a week I like most and so on - was able to pick 6 days which are exactly the same I have on my list to choose ! The fact you have come up with the same exact dates is already pointing how good predictor you are as you now able to use these dates in timely order to expect my coming and you will finally hit the right date ! Chances for you to pick my 6 dates are almost zero ! In lottery in which chances are 1: 80 000 000 you have better chance to pick the right numbers to win a jackpot !

So , God Yahweh has in plan : the year 1991 AD,1994 AD,1999 AD ,2000 AD,2001 AD ,2004 AD,2005 AD, 2011 AD and I was able to find out each ane every date God Yahweh has on His schedule.To do just that seems like a miracle and only true servant of God Yahweh could do that ! The year 1991 AD comes and I should expect the end of the world as the date is on God's chart as the possible choice ! But God decides: " not this time " .It may be the year 1994 AD - I will see and decide at that time. The year 1994 AD comes and what should I do ? God may decide to end the world in 1994 AD or delay again . Yet I should proclaim the end of the world may happen in 1994 AD. But God decides finally to delay the end as He has more dates on His chart to choose from . Then came 2000 AD I had to expect the end as the year 2000 AD was on God's list as a possible year of the end .The year 2001 AD was also as a possible date of the end . And now I have more information showing why God Yahweh delayed the end of the world and the next date is 2011 AD. So , I have to expect the end in 2011 AD .I have the year 2034 AD on the list as God has too . But the date 2011 AD is earlier and God may decide on that date 2011 AD . So why should I predict now the year 2034 AD ? If the end may come in 2011 AD ! Do you want to try this way of explanation ? I can choose 12 dates from the year 2009 AD and write on a piece of paper and you must find out each and every of them ! Chances are almost zero that you will find all 12 dates exactly the same !
  • mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Since it looks like that the latest prediction concerning the end of the world will be not fulfilled I suggest we wait out for a few days more as it is possible to extend the prediction for a seven or so days. It is so because the last week of Daniel 9.25 was included in the 10 day-day period that followed 77 days since October,6,2001 and was for the years 1991-2001 while 77 days for 1914-1991. Half a year can be 182 or 183 days so we have a one day mutation. So I think it will be good to wait till January,8th,2002.
    A peculiar characteristic of the present-day predictions is that they are in a large numbers. Years ago someone came up with the precise prediction of the end and that's it and they disappeared form the scene ( like the 1844 prediction) or came with new predictions like in the case of the Watchtower but now even before the current prediction is fulfilled or not already the next predictions are in place as back-up dates !!!
    Since God is so complicated to understand the predictions must be difficult to arrive at and since our knowledge of the Bible increases that is possible now to make numerous predictions taht are solely based on the understanding of the Bible as God doesn't give any further revelations since the Bible was completed (about 1900 years ago). If God were giving furhter revelations we would not need to study the Bible when the end might come as one single revelation from God without any effort on our part would do it and we would now for certain on what day the end of the world would come !!!
    Not so, it is required of us to go to the limits in our enormous
    efforts to come up with a trustworthy prediction. My almost whole life evolved around making the predictions of the end and I may stil have this work till I die or at least to 2034 AD !!
    So that is not making the predictions like in the biblical times when God was revealing his intentions to some of his chosen people.
    You cannot be a true believer today unless you are a Bible student and no wonder that the good Christians called or are calling themselves Bible students. So we can see that we are living in different times when other yardsticks apply to our faith and tothe making end-time predictions.
    As the day of the coming of Jesus Christ nears we are coming up with more and more observations we see (understand) in the Bible and around us in our lives.
    We are so close to the end that a single important event like the rising tensions between Israel and Palestinians or India and Pakistan already put ca alert us to the coming Armageddon. "The smallest strange movement and we already can expect the end" and that is why we can make so many predictions of the end of the world in our days.
    But to make it look we use our God's wisdom he gave us we should not expect the end any hour or any day like many people are used to say.To do that we wouldn't need to study the Bible as anyone could do that and my all time I spent on studying the Bible and making caculations would be a waste of time since without studying the Bible one can make a predddiction " Christ can come any day ,any hour we don't know exactly when".
    By studying the Bible we can come up with better predictions as we build them on that understanding we get.
    So having that on mind if God allows I will be able to write you about some other predictions of the end I already had before as the next choices and there might be some new I don;t know yet in the process of further studies.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit