Does "God" Jehovah hate us for leaving the Watchtower society? Why!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

LongHairGel thats an excellent point about the heart being treacherous as a Bible quotation!

It is one of WTBTS best circular reasoning exocet missiles!

Whenever you use your smart brain to work something out that doesn't add up, they fire it at you along with a few others to destroy your inner self and what it knows deep down!

• still_in74
    still_in74

OBVES

are you actually serious?? WTF?

• MOG
    MOG

the only ones not calling themselves false prophets are the same ones making false predictions..every single time..

• Krazyhorse
    Krazyhorse

Lookie, Lookie, Uther has all thy answers, speak for yourself, I have seen god's fury and hate, he is a vengeful being, don't cross thy lord, lest you have a place to hide, for he shall find thee and striketh with tremendous blows which no mortal man might rise from.

• Maddie
    Maddie

As the WT is not God's organisation, then why would God hate us?

Maddie

• real one
    real one

Obves you got too much time on your hands

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Well you see, I don't beleive in the God that the bible speaks of ,but if I chose to consider him as a entity, that is omnipotent, then i would have to say that God and the heavens would rejoice over anyone leaving a cult, that does not allow people to think and reason with the minds that he gave them.

Further if I was to think of God as a loving God which I don't, then I would have to conclude that he hates witnesses for being disgusting hiipocrates, judges of men, twisters of his divine words, and shunners of their own brethren. .

If I thought of God as a hating God, then he must must be head over heals in love with these shitheads. Men after his own heart! They're just following his example. He judges men, his word is not clear and causes confusion and he is a hiipocrate as well. Love your neighbour as yourself! Oh forget about those parts in the bible, where I killed 2 and a half million people and will destroy 6 billion more shortly.

This isn't about God. It isn't about hating or loving you. It's about a bunch of greedy,lieng business cons who are at the top of the food chain, that wish to remain there, in any way they can. If that means silencing you, or making you do their will, so be it.

That feeling of guilt comes not from displeasing God but from displeasing men to whom you have given too much credibility that has not been earned, prophetically or sholastically. They have assumed the title of mouthpeices of God and you have accepted. The reality is, all they are is mouthpeices, and the only thing that flies is bullshit.

TVL

• OBVES
    OBVES

Please , read Deutoronomy 18.15-22.This passage is misused by many so-called professed christians ! This fragment concerns the discernment of the first coming of the Messiah. Moses gave instructions to his people how they were to recognize the true Messiah - the Great Prophet .

Once the Bible was completed the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of the prophecy and it is obvious that the Book of Revelation is about the end-time ! So , now there is another new way of recognizing who is a true or false prophet !

Matthew 7.13,21-23 speaks to that and it has nothing to do with the end-time predictions of the end of the world !

Neither the International Bible Students nor Jehovah's Witnesses nor Obves can be called false prophets because they were able to decodify the dates God Yahweh has in His plan to choose from the final date.

If I pick up 12 dates from this year and you will try to find them exactly the same chances are almost nil you will not guess even one date from 12 dates I picked !

If you get all 12 dates exactly the same I have you will not be condemned by that but I will speak of you favorably !

It is high time to come to common sense the nature of the end-time predictions is a unique and it doesn't allow to wait the prediction out and see if a person is a true or false prophet.

You could wait untill promised signs come true to test a prophet but not in the case of the end-time predictions. Even if the signs came to pass in the past it did not mean that people were to follow that prophet ; he was to be tested how he teaches is he teaching to go after other gods -Deuteronomy 13.1-5.

Right now Harold Camping from the Family Radio Stations,Inc is predicting the same year as I do : the year 2011 AD when the end of the world is to take place .

Even if the prediction comes true I am not telling anyone to follow the teachimngs of Harold Camping as he is against the testimony of Jesus who spoke in favor of one small group of disciples and one seperate independent servant in Luke 9.49-50.

Suppose the predictiion comes to pass in the year 2011 AD. We 'll be both right but we cannot be both true prophets at the same time.The true prophets are those who fulfill the testimony of Jesus in Luke 9.49-50.

The testimony of Jesus in Luke 9.49-50 is about one small united group of his servants and Jesus also accepts one only independent servant and cannot be against that small group of servants . I am not against that group but Harold Camping is ! I am with the testimony of Jesus as I agree with his words in Luke 9.49-50 !

If the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of the prophecy and his words in Luke 9.49-50 give his testimony about the servants I pointed to ,all who are against Luke 9.49-50 : the International Bible Students and their legitimate successors who are Jehovahs's Witnesses and Obves are against the testimony of Jesus he gave about us - the end-time prophets ! Such people who oppose us and teach others to do the same are false prophets ! It has nothing to do with the failed predictions we came up in the end-times !

We were just enlightened to be able to find the dates God Yahweh has in His plan from which to choose the date of the end of the world.

You don't look on whether the prediction failed and that's it ! You must check how the prediction was made if it is based on the Bible and who made the prediction. Only true servants of God Yahweh and Jesus are entitled to make predictions . And each prediction is the expectation as God Yahweh has a line of dates and He can decide on the first date or 7th date or 23rd date that is in line . Since every prediction made by true servants carries likelihood of coming to pass we must be ready every time we make prediction and it is done in timely fashion. If the date chosen by me is 2011 AD ,I cannot publish to all nations the end of the world is coming in 2034 AD if the end may come in 2011 AD ! I am moving in orderly timely fashion date by date !

• Krazyhorse
    Krazyhorse

VM44, I think you answered your own question, the answer is: POWER&MONEY,. All religions start off with an icon, person, or other that you are supposed to cherish yet fear, fear is the big word, for once a small group has you afraid of something, they got ya by the nad's, then the money, pay "tribute"to the god through the keepers, so he doesn't cast your keester in eternal damnation, all of this = POWER. All religions start this way, just another way some people find to make a living by, and most become rich, you don't see the pope living in a shack, the dali lama, ain't livin' in the ghetto, get my point.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yes, the little god behind the curtain at Bethel DESPISES AND HATES YOU for daring to leave the employ of the WATCHTOWER and thereby depriving him of feeding off of your soul energy unto your death.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit