Why do the majorityof JW's look so happy at the hall?

by JH 43 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

People who have had lobotomies can have a serene look on their face also, but that doesn't mean I want a lobotomy...

JWs usually look happy before and after the meeting when they're socializing and talking about things unrelated to being a JW. But during the meeting, some are asleep, others are bored and some are daydreaming of being somewhere else...those are the ones who look happy during the meeting, lost in their daydreams.

• juni
    juni

People who have had lobotomies can have a serene look on their face also, but that doesn't mean I want a lobotomy...

JWs usually look happy before and after the meeting when they're socializing and talking about things unrelated to being a JW. But during the meeting, some are asleep, others are bored and some are daydreaming of being somewhere else...those are the ones who look happy during the meeting, lost in their daydreams.

so true!

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Why does any druggie look happy after taking a pill that makes him unable to think about the reality of his situation?

The reality is that if you walk along the street, and watch witlesses when they don't know who you are they all look so damned miserable.

I have watched witlesses on buses trains and subways going to meetings, I was on holiday and saw a group going to the "Reject Jesus" fest. They are so dowdy dull and poe faced.

HB

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

I think they do like Eleanor Rigby...wear a face that they keep in a jar by the door

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit