I need all the prayers,good thoughts, good vibes I can get

by junctions-wife 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
  • flipper
    flipper

AMANDA- My wife and I send our best wishes to you for your grandmother . Peace my friend, Mr. Flipper

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

there is some good news about my Grandma tonight, she was up and eatting this morning when my uncle walked in. and she remember who people were tonight. I think if they would quit giving her morphine she would do alot better. Thanks to everyone who has helped.

Amanda

ROCK CHAULK JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

God's blessings to you and your grandma.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

some good news about Grandma, she is moving to a smaller hospital tomorrow where she knows the nurses and her family dr is there.

She is doing some better we think the morphine is finally out of her system, she woke up today and knew everybody she just didn't know why she was there.

but everything is looking up!

thanks to all, it really means alot to me!

Amanda

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

good news Amanda, I am glad she is doing better, and may she continue to improve.

• Maddie
    Maddie

Amanda, All my love and prayers are with you and your grandma. Glad to hear she is much better now

Maddie

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I have GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grandma gets to come home today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After 3 weeks in the hospital!!!!!!

Thank you all for all the warm wishes and prayers!

Amanda

ROCK CHAULK JAYHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

2 month check up on Grandma,

Grandma is doing so much better. She is up and eating and taking care of daily stuff, back to her knitting, crocheting, and quilting.

We finally found out what was making her so sick in the hospital, and it was Morphine. We did some research on it and found out that you don't give patients over a certain age Morphine or it will mess with their minds. And you also don't patients morphine with a brain tumor. And she was on a morphine self inflicting pump, where she was able to give herself a shot of morphine every 10 minutes if she wanted to. At the end her hands were so shaky it is hard to say how much morphine she actually got, and come to find out that she is allergic to all narcotic pain meds.

So this is what we have done for the last 2 months since she has been home, put all pain meds up and out of her reach, her meds are given to her at the same time just like a hospital, We put her an appetite steroid, and she is on a depression med and muscle relaxer for her headaches and she hasn't had one in 2 months. the Dr's finally listened to me. They found out she had some nerve damage in her neck from a chiropractor. she is on 2 different types of alzheimer's meds. This has helped tremendously. She is back to her old self again. the only thing is that her hearing got worse while she was on the morphine and that is a side-effect. she is going to the Dr for that next month.

But from almost loosing her to this in 2 months is a miracle in my eyes, i couldn't have done without all the prayers and good thoughts and vibes i got.

Thank You All,

With much love,

Amanda

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWKS!

So with that said I want to thank each and everyone who done this for me, I have my grandma for a little longer. She will be 85 this November. She is truly my hero.

• 1914BS
    1914BS

In Jesus we pray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit