I need all the prayers,good thoughts, good vibes I can get

by junctions-wife 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hi Amanda, I will of course keep it in prayer ,But if she does go Amanda ,may be it will be the end of her pain. Not for you!!!! but suffering is so hard to take. How old is she?

Remember we met at PA. & you know I" say what I think". instead of doing as the brothers?told me to "think what I say" But darling you must be prepared. If the suffering is too much for her -it may be a release. But look>>>> " Father I come before your throne in agreement with Amanda ,that your hand is on her Granny.. You know the road for her !! what is best for her ,you told us the road would not be easy & it isnt ,but please send your angels in this direction> Amanda & Family .You say when two on earth agree on an issue & it is YOUR will it will be granted, we ask this in the name above ALL others Jesus Christ Amen" ((((((((((HUGS))))

• rekless
    rekless

Maybe you should ask the DR. to reccomend a CAT scan or an EMI and even a sconogram of the chest and head area the headaches may be caused by a clot in the artery in her neck, she may have a tumor, just suggestion...I guess your grand ma is like some of us who do not have health insurance; but if she has, I would plant that idea in your DR's head.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

• Deidra
    Deidra

I will pray for you and your family.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I wholeheartedly agree with Rekless. It sounds as thought the Drs. are not even trying to find out the cause of her problems...

You need a good Dr. like Dr. House...he would find out what was wrong with her.

Then maybe they already know and aren't telling you.

Either way, I hope she gets better..hopefully she can find some relief soon.

Hugs to you and your family..

Snoozy

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Aw, so sorry. You got it babe.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I will pray for her to have relief, and for you guys to be strong.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Ok this is what I know, we know that it is not her heart, blocked artery, or even the shingles. Grandma is 84 years old who has Crohn's disease and has a brain tumor. The brain tumor has not grown in 17 years that she has had it. Or has it move. She is not eatting or drinking on her own and the dr's are wanting to put her on a feeding tube. She doesn't reconize her own children. She keeps asking for her late husband and her daddy. This is all I know for now.

Will learn more when my mom gets home.

Thanks for everything

Amanda

• jgnat
    jgnat

I pray you will have a chance to give your grandma some peace and comfort. A little moment when you can give a little bit of your heart.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

My uncles are on the way to make a decision about Grandma, will know more later.

thanks everyone

Amanda

Rock Chaulk Jayhawks!!!!!!!!!!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thinking of you and your family Amanda.

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit