Forbidden Love?

by ZeroZen 52 Replies latest social relationships

• ZeroZen
    ZeroZen

Ride the Tiger

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    I say go with your heart and if your cock follows so be it!

LOL.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik
    I think my best bet is just to leave it open and what happens happens.

Open sounds good ta me.

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll
    I do not want to get married soon and Im sure my views on religion (and sex for that matter) are completly different from hers. I think the bible is a nice story which you can learn some things from but I would never take it literally. I think Budhism seems a more healing religion and I enjoy mediating for inner peace. The JWs seem to believe they have the truth and all other religions are false but dont Catholics, Chistians, Muslims, Jews believe they have the ultimate truth too?

YES, All Religions think alike. They think there the only ones and have the truth. YES, they try to control you by fear. Now back to the girl, Yes she is weak in her beliefs, If she is going to date you.

But is she going to date you? Be careful, you could end up with alot of problems.

You don't want to Married, I know you want sex and you think the bible is a nice story . Did you say her dad was a Preacher? Do not, Do Not , "Date a girl in a Religion, and her daddy is a Preacher "

You need to find someone that thinks like you. Look for your mate somewhere else. You need to listen to the people on the board, they know what there talking about.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Before you date this girl, "Do Your Research"! This religion is a cult! Ask her questions and pick her brain and see where she might be heading before you start a relationship.

Quirky1

• ZeroZen
    ZeroZen

I know we both have a crush on each other at least from a work associate that works with her. I just hate to bring up that my only issue with her is her religous beliefs I feel like they will think just hateful to different people. Most of my frineds say they would not date a JW and think its a cult, and the ones that do think it is no big deal and like to invite JW into their home but have the same kind of view on religion that I do. I guess my view on sex is you dont have to be married if you both love each other. I guess in some ways I just feel bad for her, since she is pretty smart and we have some similiar interest but I also feel we are very different it alot of our views. I read that JWS use chaperones on dates is this always the case and we would have no time alone? But if she is dying to get married Im the wrong guy for her!

• smilelover
    smilelover

I think if she's really open-minded then you shouldn't have a problem bringing this up. I met a married couple once: she was a JW and he was not. Of course, having the same beliefs makes it a lot easier but I guess you can totally do it if you share common values and pronciples anyway. And no, they do not hate non JW...they just think they need to save us.

• jgnat
    jgnat
    I just hate to bring up that my only issue with her is her religous beliefs I feel like they will think just hateful to different people.

The answer is very simple. Let her reject you. Ask her out. She may reject you on the spot. If she does go out, do talk about your philosophical differences. About marriage, sex, child rearing, etc. etc. If she is still agreeable with your philosophy, I guess the religion thing won't get in the way, will it?

• Layla33
    Layla33

I find it interesting that we get these topics at least once a week. LOL

• ZeroZen
    ZeroZen

I dont think I would pursue a relationship with her it sounds to complex. If she still seems interested I might just ask her if she wants to get a coffee or something casual just to pick her brain on a few things.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit