Watchtower Comments (3.10.08 Be Guided) FEATURING DON CAMERON

by V 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• V
    V
  • LayingLow
    LayingLow

I've just begun watching the Watchtower Comments. Very interesting. It's nice to actually see those references to contradictions concretely. When I was active, I would just remember the premise of older articles and get a pit in my stomach feeling recognizing there were contradictions. This is neat to see someone actually look them up.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

I will always appreciate these reminders that the BORG is full of Stuff.

• zev
    zev

I swear i know this Don Cameron from someplace. he is from new england someplace? maybe ?

• Jenlet
    Jenlet

Excellent comments, thanks a lot.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Quite a remarkable Watchtower study, and fantastic comments Don.

I am not sure how any JW does not see the fallacy of these types of articles substituting the word Anointed when they really mean Governing Body. I personally like to substitute the term Governing Body for the term Leaders. If every reference to Anointed or GB was substituted with the term Leaders, it would be even easier to see it as a cult.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

V and Don:

Thank you so much for this excellent review!

N.

• t33ap80c
    t33ap80c

JWfacts,

Whenever I see the various terms that are used to refer to "God's organization" I always think of the men of the Governing Body who are hiding behind whatever terms are use. It helps me notice the difference between what they are saying and what it actually means. And if what Ray Franz said about these men still holds true today, even those men don't see the difference between what they are saying and what it means. - Crisis of Conscience, p. 296, 297

And if they don't notice the difference it makes it very difficult for Jehovah's Witnesses to notice the difference.

Don

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Don, thanks for nailing this one to the ground. It took them half the study to finally admit what they'd been trying to say all along but had couched behind such terms as "anointed brotherhood" and so forth.

Edit: Oh by the way, great video as always, V!

• Mary
    Mary

Excellent review. Thanks so much.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit