At work Witness 007 accused of being pedophile due to this site!! BAD!

by Witness 007 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Witness007,

If you were working for me and spending company time looking at non work related sites, I would have something to say about it.

HS

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

for the record our company allows workers to use the Net if not serving a customer.......basically I sit on my ass for 12 hours trying to entertain myself.........it's a great job I wouldhate to lose it................as to the fool who said this was "melodramatic" dude, I nearly got fired! I was accused of being a pedophile.........HELLO!........if the assistent supervisor who knows me well, had not stepped in I would be un-employed today........also I HOPE there will not be any rumors passed around due to this incident.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I was told when I started work that the woman who accused me is a bit of a bitch........most people at work hate her and talk about her behind her back.......but I went out of my way to be friendly.....I thought she could have asked ME about the site we've worked together for 2 years.

• penny2
    penny2
    I thought she could have asked ME about the site we've worked together for 2 years.

That is a bit rough! She sounds like a super conscientious, company minded individual who sticks to the rules no matter what.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I have to say I find it more than a little disturbing that someone can see the world 'pedophilia' and assume it's a site for pedophiles. Would an actual site be using that word in the first place?

• veen
    veen

It does my head in also. On a number of occasions people have mentioned it.

• truth.ceeker
    truth.ceeker

Well, you could either get a mini laptop, like to OQO or the MacBook Air (nice) or a smartphone with good browsing capability like Opera mobile and then you could have the access to JWD with some privacy. However, both of these options are going to be a rather large initial upfront cost as well as some sort of monthly internet access fee. :(

..truth.ceeker..

• Hermano
    Hermano
    I was told when I started work that the woman who accused me is a bit of a bitch........most people at work hate her and talk about her behind her back.......but I went out of my way to be friendly.....I thought she could have asked ME about the site we've worked together for 2 years.

Sounds like the bitch reputation is well deserved. Just because a web site has the word pedophile in it???????? Hate to say this, but women like that give women a bad reputation. So she accused you of being a pedophile and when that went nowhere she cried about her mistake? I'd say either calculating bitch or emotionally unstable. Either way she's trouble.

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

This is VERY bad indeed!!! An "accusation" can be just as powerful as a "conviction" because it poisons the well.

• steve2
    steve2

Oh dear Witness 007, you're feeling bad because you've been accused of being a pedophiile. If I were your employer, I'd accept your explanation, because I'd also have the technology to check up on your story. However, I'd still reprimand you for spending company time on JWD. You're asking for this kind of messy misunderstanding by mixing your employment and your personal interest. End of story.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit