~ Does anyone use WinAmp media player? ~

by FlyingHighNow 30 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Try opening up a windows explorer windows and dragging and dropping the song files into your playlist in Winamp.

Actually this works really well for making a playlist. But I hit the up arrow button on the top portion of the winamp and drug the mp3s into the playlist. This negates having to use the enqueque feature and saves a step. Thank you, Doom.

I am still perplexed about how to set the enqueque feature.

• JH
    JH

Say, I like your music list JH

h40

I have quite a few

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

I always use Winamp. I have over 750 songs.

I have over 15 000. Queueing all your music up at once is obviously not an option for some

• JH
    JH
    I have over 15 000.

You should bury the CD's and once Armageddon passed, you dig them out and you'll make a fortune

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Nah, they're all "satanic heavy metal rock music", as the Awake! puts it. No body will want them

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

Make sure the files are associated with Winamp.

Preferences > General Preferences > File Types.
    Select MP3, or all, or whatever. Also check "Restore file associations at Winamp start-up"

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Preferences > General Preferences > File Types.
    Select MP3, or all, or whatever. Also check "Restore file associations at Winamp start-up"

Where are you finding these preferences? How do I get to this to set the preferences?

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Right-click on the Winamp agent in your toolbar.

• lookingnow25
    lookingnow25

With winamp open & selected press Ctrl+P

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, guys. I figured out how to set the preferences. It didn't change anything though. I am wondering if I need to restart my computer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit