~ Does anyone use WinAmp media player? ~

by FlyingHighNow 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd=1&q=winamp+enqueue+feature&spell=1

Somehow it seems like that option got deleted your enqueue option, the 5.52 winamp is free at (Winamp.com) its just the pro that costs money.

My son is the computer genius if you don't have your problem fixed by the time I see him this afternoon, I will ask him what you can do.

Hope4Others

• JH
    JH

I always use Winamp. I have over 750 songs.

alt

To add songs to my list, I press on ADD and select ADD Directory, where you store all your songs. Then they appear in the window.

alt

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

JH, I can do that, but sometimes I want to choose specific songs from a folder and enqueque them, rather than having to put all the songs in a folder in my winamp playlist.

• JH
    JH

I don't know if this will help, but here are my settings.

alt

• JH
    JH
    JH, I can do that, but sometimes I want to choose specific songs from a folder and enqueque them, rather than having to put all the songs in a folder in my winamp playlist.

OH, I see, I always add ALL my songs to the playlist.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

The dragging and dropping does work. I'd still like to have my enqueque feature back though. JH, it looks like you have the same version of Winamp that I have. What number is that? What version number I mean?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    OH, I see, I always add ALL my songs to the playlist.

Yes, that's just it. Sometimes I want to make a playlist with a theme. Like songs that make me feel UP, or 70's pop what have you.

• JH
    JH

It says version 5.5 I didn't add the last one.

At first you said

I cannot enqueque songs into the player. Any suggestions?

then you said

JH, I can do that,

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Say, I like your music list JH

h40

• JH
    JH

You should make many folders and give them each a title, like songs of the 70's and when you want just those songs on your winamp playlist, erase the songs you have on your playlist and ADD the folder songs of the 70's only.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit