I WANT A STAR TREK REPLICATOR!

by journey-on 17 Replies latest jw friends

• journey-on
    journey-on

I hate cooking....I hate everything about it from planning meals, to grocery shopping, to loading the bags into my car,

to unloading the bags and carrying them into the house, to putting the groceries away, to cooking, to cleaning up, to

unloading the damn dishwasher!

Whew!!! Did you get it? I HATE COOKING!

Of all the Star Trek gizmos, a Food Replicator would be the very first thing I would order.

• zeroday
    zeroday

I want a holodeck...OHHHH the possibilities...

• journey-on
    journey-on

Ooh...I forgot about the Holodeck, Zeroday. But......nope....I hate cooking so much, the replicator is first. But, the Holodeck is definitely a close second.

You're right....oh, the possibilities! lol

• oompa
    oompa
    Journey-on:

I hate cooking....I hate everything about it from planning meals, to grocery shopping, to loading the bags into my car, to unloading the bags and carrying them into the house, to putting the groceries away, to cooking, to cleaning up, to unloading the damn dishwasher! Whew!!! Did you get it? I HATE COOKING! Of all the Star Trek gizmos, a Food Replicator would be the very first thing I would order.

As a trekkie of the first order who has met Gene Roddenberry in person, thank you...that is the worst invention on the ship....You need a transformer of sorts....Transform into a hunter or a gatherer....both are fun at the Grocery store...esp when you are hungry....Then the preparation can almost be orgasmaic....the peeling, the flavors, the aromas......get in there and frikkin mingle!!!!!!!.....oompa

• zeroday
    zeroday
    As a trekkie of the first order who has met Gene Roddenberry in person

OOMPA will you mindmeld with me so I can meet Gene also??? May the force be with you (oh shit) wrong future...

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

I gotta go with the holodeck because I love planning for meals, shopping and cooking.

And I may also fluke out and finally get that 3some with my wife!

• oompa
    oompa

zeroday....funny, but SW is good too...I went to trek convention in like 1977!!! Love your avatar...my cat fetches! and can e-mail you clip of it....I nickname him MOTO for master of the universe......oompa

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Tea....Earl Grey.....very hot.

• Mary
    Mary

Food replicator? Pah.....what's wrong with you people?!

I want a phaser!!

• RisingEagle
    RisingEagle

Or you could have some fun with the next jw that knocks on your door and trade them a tract for a tribble...

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit