Beer is my pain killer ...

by kwintestal 23 Replies latest jw friends

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I walk into "my" liquor store, and Melanie asks me if it's time for a refill already! Of course I have three kids without husband around much. So I just drink and watch them chase each other around the house.

momz

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Happy Birthday Momz!!!!

So are you suggesting drinking and parenting"?

Kwin

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    We don't need that stress in our lives any longer. Stress is the number one kller of many healthy people. You have to have a release from the daily presures of life. Live happy, play hard, and .

Amen. brother!

Be happy!

Burn

• dinah
    dinah

My liquor weekend didn't turn out well, think I'll stick to beer. When you drink beer and realize you've had too much, it's not too late to slack off a little.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Right now, for me, YES!!! It makes momz a little less crazy. But I think by the end of the year things will be much better.

momz

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Heh. No. Drinking and making things to parent. We have a lovely barrier island here, I used to boat out with my lovely lady on Friday evenings and stay till Sunday. Meet with friends. Beaches, tents, campfires, booze, moonlight, phosphorescent water (plankton), the sound of waves, and seclusion.

I am a daddy now.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Heh. No. Drinking and making things to parent. We have a lovely barrier island here, I used to boat out with my lovely lady on Friday evenings and stay till Sunday. Meet with friends. Beaches, tents, campfires, booze, moonlight, phosphorescent water (plankton), the sound of waves, and seclusion.

I am a daddy now.

All right, all right!

Kwin

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

so what do you take as a pain killer if the reason for pain is Southerns and Lime. Went to a launch last night and since it was all on the house, one double southerns and lime after another.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Loubelle ... for that water. Lots of water.

Kwin

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    Labatt Blue is what is on the menu tonight.

Oh puleeezze tell me you don't drink that swill! LOL Haven't you learned anything on JWD yet??? I think you need to review the beer thread lol

How ya feeling today?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit