Time is nothing but a Ilusion!!! Here is why....

by Blackboo 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

Pantheism or panentheism.

Cool.

• Manny Trillo
    Manny Trillo

B'Boo,

• Manny Trillo
    Manny Trillo

B'Boo,

It all depends on what the definition of 'is' is.

• inkling
    inkling
    but the fact is something HAD to ALWAYS be present

Sorry- says WHO? Why the frak do you get to make the rules? Maybe
    we DID all just pop into existence from nothing! Who are you to
    tell the universe what it can and cannot do?

Yes i know it sounds impossible to rationalize this

Well, at least we agree on something.

[inkling]

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Simply summarized, nature abhors a vacuum.

Nature-(and vacuum!)-came into being at the beginning. So to say that nature abhors a vacuum and use that as an arg is like saying that I love sex and use that as a reason for my being conceived.

Current cosmology suggests that no laws of physics were violated in bringing the universe into existence.

Being that the laws of physics break down before the first Planck second, and that they do not explain anything before that moment in the existence of the Universe and there is no observable (hence verifiable) phenomena before then to say that no laws of physics were violated is hilarious. The laws of physics we know and love and snuggle with over hot cups of neutrinos and virtual particles while we gently stroke our plush Einstein dolls simply did not exist at that point.

Burn

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    And now for something completely different (or not): the present = eternity.

I think for finite beings like ourselves this is true, we are in the present instant what God is in eternity.

Burn

• Blackboo
    Blackboo

Excuse me for the caps...was excited when i was writing. Have you guys ever thought about when was the very first moment of anything in all existence??? When you think about it...really think about it..there could had NEVER been anytime when nothing existed...because it would have to remain that way period. Thats why i believe existence is a constant unchanging state or eternal. U cannot measure eternity. Time is nothing but a thing that has nothing to do with eternity. 400 Billion years is your idea of eternity....but get this...its still not eternity! Eternity never ends...so u cannot measure it in ANY numbers. Thats crazy. Where could ever thing come from without any thought or mind? Have u ever seen anything evolved in the last 100 years? Or now? If evolution was true...then why have we not seen pigs or monkeys finally turn into another hybrid of animal? lol something to think about my people.

• Gopher
    Gopher
    there could had NEVER been anytime when nothing existed...because it would have to remain that way period.

Says who? Can you prove it would "have to". No.

Thats why i believe existence is a constant unchanging state or eternal.

Things are always changing.

Have u ever seen anything evolved in the last 100 years?

There have been tons of adaptations and mutations. Bacteria become more penicillin-resistant than they were just 5 years previous.

Evolution of new species is very gradual, taking more than 100 years. Your question above cannot be taken seriously.

• Gopher
    Gopher

Being that the laws of physics break down before the first Planck second, and that they do not explain anything before that moment in the existence of the Universe and there is no observable (hence verifiable) phenomena before then to say that no laws of physics were violated is hilarious. The laws of physics we know and love and snuggle with over hot cups of neutrinos and virtual particles while we gently stroke our plush Einstein dolls simply did not exist at that point.

Burn

Hilarious? In your view a God was always there, right? Does he exist separate from his universe? Did he have different laws or no laws at all before he started his creation? Of course, he's God, he can change laws. He's God , right? Whatever we cannot currently explain scientifically, God is there to fill the gap. Real One has to be right, there must be a God -- that's much easier to conceive.

Now you know what the atheist says next --- where did God come from? Nothing ? Aha something came from nothing. Riddle me that.

• brinjen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit