Situation Developing in Family

by lookingnow25 28 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Suddenly, everybody is going to start thinking that maybe, just maybe, they, too, are annointed. Boy!

Ya, they are going to have to have a roach coach out in back of the hall makin Matzos...Besides the BARREL of wine they are going to have to tap in the 2nd school room! LOL Maybe this is a good reason for the society to buy huge quantities in Maniscewitz stock! LOL

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Get this!

What would you have to feel, not only to think all this 1914 mularkey were true, but to imagine you are gonna be neede by God to sort out the Earth?

Doesn't this guy have enough to think about in his daily and family life?

What does him thinking he is annointed do to change the lives of others during this lifetime? The reality of NOW!

• MMae
    MMae

I think that the really sad thing here is that this is not GOOD NEWS. It should be. Instead it is rather scandalous. Is it possible that the increase in the number of those partaking is actually due to individuals hearing the Spirit? It is like a miniture apostacy happening right inside the organization. This may be the one and only thing that the GB cannot dictate, since they acknowledge the scriptures that say the Spirit reveals it to the individual directly. (Hmmm......I wonder if "New Light" is going to bring a new "understanding" to that scripture?)

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Has he been suffering depression?

Hope4Others

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Through out my over 40 years in the borg, my observation of those claiming to be of the annointed was that many of them were emotionally unstable. Of the 8 or 9 that I knew, only 2 of them were over 50. I believe for the most part, that they have an emotional need that isn't satisfied elsewhere.

They cannot get the recognition in the cong by normal advancement, so they pop up with the annointed claim. Emediately they get the recognition that they desire. However, they then have to demonstrate by WORKS that they are truly looking after the masters' belongings.

NMG

• sacolton
    sacolton

Hmmm. I thought the anointed class was supposed to be dwindling - not rising. This is very odd.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Well - the timing of the 'annointing' is interesting. In order to be taken seriously [and counted] most of the 'new' annointed will likely feel a need to announce a date of discovery to the elders and family in advance of the memorial. No surprise attacks, means that they have a better chance of acceptance.

No one wants to be dragged to the little room in the back and berated for not really being annointed. Though many will be I am sure. I hope they 'grow' the annointed to 144,000+ soon - Then we will see some new light, won't we Ted?

Jeff

• Maddie
    Maddie

Well since my understanding of "the annointed" has changed since leaving the teachings of the borg, I figure that the invitation is open to all Christians any way. It's being a JW that causes all the controversy and confusion sadly.

Maddie

• Sirona
    Sirona
    Sounds like a very selfish guy. Keep in mind, it is all made up. There are no "annointed." So when you look at it that way, what a creep. Just support your sister through this.

I don't agree that he is selfish.

Some people who are JWs have a very strong feeling that they have a heavenly hope, but they suppress those feelings because they are told they can't have! So now that the JWs have said that the anointed number is not sealed, some individuals will finally be able to say that they really feel they're going to heaven.

I'm not sure how much the partakers figures will rise this year because many JWs are oblivious to the new light.

Sirona

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah my Pioneer mum..........anionted in 2008!! Wooooo hooooo..........my reaction was................whatever! Sure you are so am I.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit