Check out this JW on this dating site

by What-A-Coincidence 31 Replies latest jw friends

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

click to see his pictures

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member4736848.htm

About Me I live in the Bloomfield hills area....I'm 21 and not a crazy drinker...I have 1-2 beers and I stop...don't need a DUI. lol
    I work 40hrs a week and still live with the folks because I cant afford to move out yet.
    I don't have any higher education other than High School yet because I dont entirely know what job/career is right for me.
    I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness and intend to keep following that path.I started studying the Bible again with a brother from the Lake Orion congregation in early '06 and I wouldn't turn away from it ever.
    I really like cars, especially Fords.
    I own a '88 Mercury Grand Marquis that I'm building up to be a Hot Rod. So far, the new motor is in, but still needs some tweaking.

I'm a nice guy and that's prolly why I have not found any good girls yet. lol
    I have only had like 2 GFs...I guess I'm hoping the 3rd time's a charm. lol
    I'm also a huge Simpsons fan and I do like Family Guy as well, but not as much.

I'm not the most exciting guy to be around, I'm not the type to go out to bars, get drunk and wake up with a hangover...not really fun to me.
    But most people that I meet like me since I can carry a conversation pretty well.

First Date

I'd just like to meet someone nice to talk with that I can hang out with now and then...maybe go bowling or go out to Buffalo Wild Wings or something.
    I'm not the type of dude that would want sex on the first date, not at all...I dont pressure people like that.
    Movies are nice when there's something decent showing. Mail Settings ( To message Mr. Land Yacht you MUST meet the following criteria.) Age between 19 and 23
    Live in United States
    Live within 75 miles.
    Must not be looking for Intimate Encounter
    Must not do drugs
    Must not be married
    Must not smoke

• sir82
    sir82
    I'm not the most exciting guy to be around

Now who in their right mind could resist a line like that?

Dude's gonna have to get an unlisted number now!

• Gopher
    Gopher
    I work 40hrs a week and still live with the folks because I cant afford to move out yet.

Wow, this guy is a chick magnet. I'm jealous.

• JH
    JH

I'm not the type of dude that would want sex on the first date, not at all...I dont pressure people like that.

Maybe on the 2nd date though.....

He should know the definition of the word fornication by now....

• edmond dantes
    edmond dantes

Can I be in charge of crowd control?

• Evidently
    Evidently

I wonder what the brother from the Lake Orion Congregation would think of the picture of him Pointing the gun at the camera!!!!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Is it me, or does this guy look way older than 21?

All I can say is the witnesses sure have become more "worldy" in this day and age. alt

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I love how he goes on about he's not the type to get drunk - sounds like a closet alcoholic to me - he mentions it twice!

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

If he intends to continue "following the JW path" ....why isn't "must be a JW" part of his list of requirements?

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I wonder what the brother from the Lake Orion Congregation would think of the picture of him Pointing the gun at the camera!!!!

I thought I was seeing things...maybe he's practicing to go in the Army - or be James Bond?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit