Why don't the stones cry out?

by allreadygone 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gumby
    gumby

Excellent question.

I've always wondered myself how the witnesses can really explain how every single individual on the planet could hear the "good news". Some have said "Jehovah will read the hearts". He will supposedly know if certain ones would take the good news if it were offered them, others have said they will all "somehow know". If armeggedons due at any time, then for Jehovah to "somehow make everyone know...he'd have to perform a miraculous feat as he did in the bible stories. I wonder how his presentation would sound.

:Jehovah. "Hi there, I was just in your neighborhood today and was asking people if they thought I'd ever step in and solve all the wordls problems we see so much of today"

Muslim: "Sadda hedre ombama canno e salvah ohem"

Jehovah: Hang on there, let me get out my little book that translates stuff that the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society puts out.....Hmmmm. Damn, I can't find it. How about I give you this book that will tell you our message for a small donation to support our work"

Muslim: "Sebamma mama" ...(which means, huh?)

Jehovah: *hands book to Muslim and waves goodbye*

Armageddon comes

Jehovah kills Muslim for using the little book for him and his family to use to wipe their asses with.

Gumobamma

• sir82
    sir82

I thought they already were....

"Gimme....gimme shelter....or I'm gonna fade away...."

• freeme
    freeme

why didnt the stones cry out when no jw was around for so many centuries?

• Spook
    Spook

If the stones have ever cried anything out we can hear their message to be "we contain the fossils of your ancient ancestors, were here long before you and will be here long after you're gone." In addition, they have perhaps drank their fill of the blood spilled in religious wars of poorly plagiarized and capricious traditions.

The message of the stones which crushed the poor and innocent female victims of rape who did not cry out according to the immoral laws of Deuteronomy is perhaps the only message they need give a student of the wicked stories contained in the bible, that fruitful soil of endless miracle-making nonsense.

The reality of the Jehovah's Witness situation is that the unending obsession with prosolytizing is the one thing which keeps the cult from spiraling into self-induced historical obscurantism.

If members could for a time step back from the constant stream of Orwellian duckspeak spewing forth from Brooklyn they may hear the actual message of the stones.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

ummm, thinking here. Because they are STONES????

maybe that's it.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why the stones don't cry out? Simple. Jehovah made us with a set of needs, wants, and desires. And then He is imposing a different set of "needs", "wants", and "desires" that only satisfy His greedy self. Pushing people out in field circus would force them to give up their own legitimate desires, and spend money on the misery, in order to control us all. If He had the stones cry out, that would free people to do the things that people want to do--and that fxxxing Tyrant can't have that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit