How many of the 144K anointed were in your congregation

by MOG 18 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

One, an older bro when I was a child in the cong I grew up in. Another, black male, 50 in another cong when I was 25. Chet lemon's wife in Mi. Another female, 27, in my brother's cong. She later told my wife it didn't work out, being a wirness that is. Then we had 3, all females, ages 16, 40, and 45. All in the same cong. Strange enough that the Co gave a talk about it? Question he presented was, what are the odds of there being 3 anointed sisters in the same cong and so young, and NO brothers?

NMG

• Casper
    Casper

Not a One, the whole 13 years I was in. Knew of a few that gave talks at the DCs, but that was it.

Cas

• Layla33
    Layla33

I knew of one in in Levittown, PA, I forget his name, he had a big head and was so full of himself. I remember when he got married and asked the elders and a few brothers to show him how to have intercourse. The way it was retold is that they were pulling their pants down and everything. I knew this man was completely and positively insane.

I met this older woman one time at a "special talk" that claimed she was annointed. She supposedly didn't figure it out until she was in her 60's. I remember talking to her and feeling like she was lonely and wanted attention.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

one

and she had a really bad recipe for hot dog stew. i kid you not.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Thinking back more than 30 years, there were two in my congregation in NYC.

One was a sweetheart of a sister who received her copy of "Children" from Rutherford's hand, I don't think anyone ever doubted her claim. She tried to "live up to the name."

The other was a young Bethelite who really seemed to be a good and kind and gentle soul.

The Sister, I'm sure, is in her grave now, and the Bethelite was disfellowshipped for apostasy in the late 1970s. He probably read his Bible one time too many.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Jaguarbass said,

One accidently shot himself in the chest and drove around with Yhwh plastered on his car

so... i gues it wasn't a fatal shot, or he was healed.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

00000000ZER000ZER00ZER000

YOU GET THE IDEA

But I wish I would have known, about no longer 1935 because I think I'm annointed maybe I think I guess I could be who knows?

• zagor
    zagor
    How many of the 144K anointed were in your congregation

Ya mean, other than those "everyone knew (labeled them) as crazy"?

None!

• horrible life
    horrible life

One sister in my cong. She weighed probably 85 pounds wet, and was so soft spoken, you could hardly hear her. Very sweet "lady".

Only knew by site another one. He was only about 35 when he got the call. He had red hair, and a ton of red headed kids. My mother and I were sitting in our car, and he walked by. Assembly maybe, but my mother told me that he was too young, that something was wrong with it, but stopped talking about that abruptly. Probably realized she was thinking things she shouldn't.

She then said it would be hard on the wife, because she would have to raise the kids alone when Armageddon came. And it would be really sad, not to have your husband in the New Order, and what if it happened to Dad.

As mean as my mother is and was, I bet she would have told my father to tell Jehovah that he would not be able to make it, because his wife needed him, and she said NO.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit