Most people try to do the best they can most of the time

by Gayle 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Gayle
    Gayle

As a JW we were taught most people are evil, worthy to be destroyed soon by God. There is evilness in the world unfortunately, but now I think most people are trying their best and trying to improve, work hard and successfully, be honest, take care of their families, etc.

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

right you are and even more so when they don't believe in god

• real one
    real one

Thats because jw do not have the truth..Read your Bible not the nwt,thats their Bible,and you will find the truth...thats why they dont want you to read it without their so called Bible aids because they are afraid you will find out the real truth and bye-by to their cash cow...no more magazine sales!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

real one, I do believe we have found something we are in agreement on!

momz

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

what are you talking about real one, you also believe most people are evil, worthy to burn in hell, you also think the world is perverted and in need of salvation.

try to examine yourself before criticizing others

• real one
    real one

hamicarr why are you starting with me? How do you know what i believe? Yes. i know there is evil in the world but as to who God judges as evil is his business im just here to preach the Gospel and invite people to come to God's word. Jesus did the hard part we just need to follow up.

• real one
    real one

Thanks Momz!

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

you wonder how i know what you believe in, well you replied to some threads i started (like the critical times post), i'm only repeating what you said before

• hamilcarr
    hamilcarr

if judging is god's business leave it to him and do not condemn anyone not sharing your views on our world

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I think this was one of the biggest realizations for my husband after leaving. The world is not evil beyond repair, he has formed truer relationships outside than he did inside. Worldly people aren't just foaming at the mouth waiting and hoping to pounce on one of Jehovah's people while they are weak to pull them away from eternal life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit