So, Kingdom News #37 was intended to start the great tribulation?

by Olin Moyles Ghost 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome aboard DoomVoyager !!!

Don't hold on to that tract too long !!! It's poison I tell you, POISON !!!

Yeah, that tract was intended to re-excite the sheeples and get the big A going with the governments and religion. Wow, what a let-down.

I give them a few years before they declare that KN37 was the fulfillment of one of Revelations trumpets or bowls.

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

LOL, yeah, the bookstudy is Revelation right now. Bookstudy is the only meeting I don't fall asleep at because it's absolutely HILARIOUS how they grasp at the most absurd little nuances to try and link some first-century acid trip to their crazy cult history.

• StAnn
    StAnn

For those of you still on the inside, do the JWs not realize just how insignificant they truly are and how little notice the real world gives of them and their little printing presses? To think one of their little tracts could start Armageddon is so egocentric as to be grounds for psychiatric commitment! Honestly, they can't possibly think a little tract could provoke the beginning of Armageddon, can they?

• compound complex
    compound complex

Persecution Begins on Monday

14 October 2006

Dear Friends,

This has been a distressing 48 hours. I cannot sleep because I do not have freeness of speech. Dear JW friends have happily told me the latest about the end being so very near, perhaps to be precipitated by the clergy's rage over the new tract. It all begins on Monday. I yearned to tell them about JFR's purposely stirring up trouble and then drawing attention to the poor victims of mindless persecution. All to revive slumping book sales. Just previous to this joyous march-into-hell-for-a-heavenly-cause flurry of excitement....

Coco was very vulnerable at that time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit