Chicago MD ties Liberalism to Mental Disorders

by hillbilly 24 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

He may very well be ... but I learned long ago the space between the lines is empty for a reason... we need the space to read what was written.

Didn't being a Jehovah's Witness teach you about *reading between the lines*. I just had to pull your leg on that one!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Polemic

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

anyone who blindly follows the ideals put forth by liberals and conservatives is an ass.

I'm sorry.

Did I just offend anyone?

The Oracle

• berylblue
    berylblue

Hillbilly, I really appreciate you bringing up this subject. Talk about scary - that tranny skank ho Coulter was staring at me as I read your post. I suppose you wanted it to be incendiary. Hate to disappoint but....

Lib vs con is so passe. The only persons who keep bringing this stuff up are people who refuse to see that not everything in life is us vs. them, nor is everyone or everything black and white.

You'd have made a passable Yahoo troll. I was a fairly good GOOD Yahoo troll. In fact, I won "Most Disgusting Yahoo Troll November 2007". I received 58 votes of which only 20 were mine. Never mind that I promised cyber-sexual favors to the board owner (the now defunct www.yahootroll.com I was one of the better liberal trolls. I MISS YAHOO BOARDS, NEIL BUDDE, you A$$!

Me - In reality, I'm both very liberal and very conservative.

END THE WAR NOW

and while we're at it -

END THE WAR ON WHITE MEN! END AFFIRMATIVE ACTION!

EOFM

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Very true about the us verses them. Beryl, very amusing and witty post. I have ideas that are conservative. I have ideas that are liberal. But most of mine are moderate. I believe in having a heart though. And this country is heading for fascism in a handbasket.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit