Book of Revelation =By John. Was he just on drugs!!

by Witness 007 35 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

On the island of Patmos John see's visions of "seven headed beasts coming out of the sea" and 'harlots and diadems and locusts" and........Stop this ride I want to get off!!! WHY all the Nostradamus non-sense? Why all the cloak and dagger mind freak? Why not just say "Ye verily in the future the nations of the world will be united and after Armagedon a crowd will live on earth in paradise and a group in heaven."

Instead Jehovah scares the crap out of John and paints a Relalation that people will interpret 100 ways...there is no reason for this to be encoded. Why all the LSD visions in the bible just talk straight.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Oh, I'm sure he must have been on something. What's with the mind games that god seems to like to play anyway? Good question. Sounds like the people who had control over the Bible over the years liked to insert things and twist them. It's just a book of fables anyway. IMO.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yeah I feel John may have been LICKING FROGS like when Homer Simpson was a missionary! One Elder I know said:"Ya know I think those Adventists are right...the "Harlot" is the Catholic church..." I almost reported him to the body of Elders.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I always had a problem with the book of REV. If you take someone and exile them to a remote island, living all alone, something is going to happen to their mind. Why didn't jesus tell his footstep followers from the beginning about the battle of armegeddon? Tell them about the harlot and babylon the great? Instead, John is all alone tripping out on some shit with snakes and who knows what else all around him. I never bought into the theory nor the myth of any of it. Too far fetched for me.

And then!!! To top it off , the wts makes everyone study that stupid book, how many times???

Not me, I'm out of here. THERE.

NMG

• Satanus
    Satanus

Could have been that his jailers fed him mouldy bread. That's from where they got lsd, originally.

S

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

And the "Revelation Climax" book......the "two dead Witnesses" and "Locusts" refer to the inactivity of the society during 1918...blah blah are you kidding me!! The claims are such a stupid streeach I was embarrased to offer it to the public.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

And 92-96 C.E John was old and many "Christian" idea's were already formed....it wasn't till centuries latter the Catholic church "thank Jehovah" put Revalations in the bible cannon....even though it was one of the more doubted books of the time.

• JCanon
    JCanon

On the

island of Patmos John see's visions of "seven headed beasts coming out of the sea" and 'harlots and diadems and locusts" and........Stop this ride I want to get off!!! WHY all the Nostradamus non-sense? Why all the cloak and dagger mind freak? Why not just say "Ye verily in the future the nations of the world will be united and after Armagedon a crowd will live on earth in paradise and a group in heaven."

Instead Jehovah scares the crap out of John and paints a Relalation that people will interpret 100 ways...there is no reason for this to be encoded. Why all the LSD visions in the bible just talk straight.

Do you want the TRUTH, or do you want me to blow some smoke up your ass? The truth is, the Bible was always meant for the "insiders" with a polite confusion and darkness for the outsiders....

ACTS 13:41 ‘Behold it, YOU scorners, and wonder at it, and vanish away, because I am working a work in YOUR days, a work that YOU will by no means believe even if anyone relates it to YOU in detail.’"

What is CONFUSING to YOU, is detailed instructions for the "anointed" (like moi). Sorry....

JC

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

JCannon your "theories" and I use the term loosely, are unique in that they are absurd..non-sense..gibberish...no proof, rubbish written by someone with serious mental issues. No one but YOU understands what the hell you are talking about.....I think like John you either need to lay off the drugs or get some to help you...........P.S The bible was written for all mankind to understand and have faith...not a select few to have secret knowlege....but you keep living your dream that's fine.

• still_in74
    still_in74

well this is how the sacred secret was kept sealed up until the time of the end. It had to be in the bible but with obfuscation....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit