What's your sign?

by dinah 49 Replies latest jw friends

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I'm Aquarius (cuspy on Feb 17)

I never put much thought into it until I realized that pretty much every man I've ever really been close to or really liked in my life has been a Leo. I apparently love me some Leo men.

• beksbks
    beksbks

October 2 Birthday Astrology by Jill M. Phillips
    Libras born on October 2 have personality plus. They are charming and attractive to the opposite sex and have a great capacity for learning. They identify with the finer things in life. They take pride in their appearance and have a strong sense of style. October 2 natives may secretly yearn to be involved in an artistic enterprise.

• flipper
    flipper

DINAH- Like BKSBKS, I too , Mr.Flipper am a Libra born October 15th. I'm very diplomatic, quite the conversationalist , balanced , very just, back up social change , try to see both sides of issues , very romantic , sexual as well. My wife is an Aries- Mrs. Flipper is April 15th, exactly 4 years and 6 months older than me - and according to my astrology book I have , we are a great love match ! She is funny, very humorous, kind , caring, very empathetic , best friend I've ever had , very energetic in all aspects of life, hard worker , loves music and dancing . We are very lucky to have found each other ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• aqaurian.mel
    aqaurian.mel

Full blown Aquarius...I don;t think that it's a very 70's question! Aries rules, I am married to one.

• happehanna
    happehanna

Aries I wondered if fire signs are more likely to leave JW's but not from what we have seen here

looks like an even enough mix

• Maddie
    Maddie

Pisces 20th February.

Maddie

• ninja
    ninja

I think I said this before....but I'm a pyrex.....I was a test-tube baby

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Taurus is the second sign of the astrological year and is known by its symbol, the Bull. Taureans are loyal, thrifty, kindhearted, and they possess great personal charm, good looks, and a lovely speaking voice.

Below you’ll find general characteristics for the Taurus man, woman, child, lover, and friend. At the bottom of this page, you’ll find links to articles with detailed personality profiles for every day that falls under the Taurus sign. Read on to see if the characteristics ring true for you or the Bull in your life.

The Taurus Man

Taurus men possess a great deal of what used to be called "animal magnetism." They are often dark and brooding in appearance, taciturn in speech. They become good husbands and fathers, cherish traditional values, and rarely lose their temper. Most are more concerned with achieving success in their personal life than their professional life. They have a great deal of creative talent, though this may require some coaxing

That's my hubby too! May 7

• dinah
    dinah

Avi, that was funny!!!!

Velvetann, your b-day is the same as my ex-husband's.

My Dad is a Leo, he is VERY entertaining.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

My birthday is the same as BFD 's April 4th . Aries

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit