I talked with my FIL today about the Beth-HELL firings

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired, which one is your wife?

My wife is my FIL's daughter from his first marriage.

Do you think I watch too much TV???????????

No more than I do!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I watched a court show yesterday, a women wrote a letter and left it with a neighbor saying if anything happens to me, "please look for signs of murder, I would never kill mymyself. and I suspect my husband is trying to kill me." It took nine years, but they finally convicted the husband of her murder.

lisa

• nelly136
    nelly136
    We called the Sheriff and told them this, and they said they could only act after the fact.

send them registered letter summarising the conversion and asking if they could confirm that in writing as that you'll be cc'ing a copy to your own lawyer for future reference, should your concerns be founded.

try and get your father over to yours just after her food has made him sick and get him to a doctors, ok it could be something silly making him ill but you never know and its better to be safe than sorry.

toxins would also show up in stool samples?

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Wow. If I were you I would take my dad out of there, change his will, never eat or drink anything she touches. He deserves a better life.

• flipper
    flipper

TIRED- Very good thread ! Keep showing real caring for your father in law , he sounds really sweet . It is a tragedy that his wife is treating him that way - sounds like shes following the lead of Bethel in disregarding years of faithful service to her too ! If she truly is trying to poison him- I'd not only turn her into the police , but tell her elders as well ! That should fix her up nicely ! Keep helpin' you FIL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

OMG Tired

I feel so bad for your poor FIL. He is living in a loveless marriage and now that he is sick he gets no loving kindness and care. AND to Boot this woman claiming to be a JW and blatantly showing that she wants rid of him. For sure keep records of what she says and what you find. Can you persuade him to change his will and quickly??? I won't be able to get this off my mind now, I don't need to watch Law and Order tonight. No seriously this is SERIOUS and needs to be watched closely, your FIL's Life is in Danger.

Please keep us posted.

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Sounds like action should be taken NOW!! not later, get him out of there and get him tested., Notifying the elders may not do any good as they have the same amount of love for one not making meetings as the borg does for someone out in the world. Definitely get him tested, hair folicules something but do something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit