Are you going to celebrate Easter?

by real one 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Priest73
    Priest73

Quick! Hide the eggs! Here comes Jesus!

• G Money
    G Money

I'll celebrate like most people in latinamerica do, I'll be drinking rum and coke on the beaches and relaxing and soaking up the sun. Maybe my lady will drag me to the catholic church but i don't care, there seems to be real love there shown by the people in comparison to the WTS. I may not believe all what they say but then again, most churches are full of crap so its better to go for the people and to make your lady happy.

If you mean eat a chocolate bunny the yes!

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Priest, that was rather sarcastic. Didn't you know that St. Peter was really a rabbit? Here, Stan Marsh will explain it all.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

I think we need to hear more self righteous preaching from ...real one, so here goes.

Real one......So, Mr. Ever So Humble tell us what is "GLORIOUS" about this event?

You no longer worship the god of the hebrews' but now you worship jesus?

Can you tell I don't care much for this guy?

He enjoys pushing peoples buttons....so

NMG

• NanaR
    NanaR

Absolutely!!

I am to be baptized at the Easter Vigil service (Roman Catholic).

I can't wait ;-)

Ruth

• mind my own
    mind my own

I always mark the occassion by doing a chocolate easter egg hunt around my house (and sometimes yard depending on the weather) for my significant other. Also, there will probably be a family dinner we will be attending the mark the occassion as well. That is about as far as I take it.

MMO

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Of all the holidays that I was deprived of, my least favorite was Easter. Never liked hard boiled eggs nor the typical Easter candy.

Easter egg hunts were just plain dumb. What do you get for all you trouble? Just a bunch of dumb eggs.

At least this is how I felt as a kid and while I am no longer a kid, I have no reason to change my mind.

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

We don't really know how to celebrate Easter but I bought some eggs to hide in the yard and I am going to have all the kids come over and hunt them. Maybe the one who finds the most will get a toy or something. I thought that the kids would enjoy it.

Happy Easter to you.

Sheri

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I want a chocolate bunny and some cadberry eggs too!I need to tell that Easter Bunny to be sure and stop by my house!

Note to Snoozy..contact Easter Bunny at your local Walgreens store..

I most likely will be dog sitting (and cat) at my daughter's house.They will be going to California for the holidays and I usually watch her two Leonburgers at her house as they are way to big for my house..

Like a mini vacation for me.

Snoozy..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit