Please, please, please help me!

by copperbunny 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Plus, death records are avail to just about anyone for a fee.

• copperbunny
    copperbunny

Thanks to JK666! I did pay for that report from intellius, but unfortuantely, the numbers that come with it were not working. It does give me the full address though of a couple that I had that were only patrials (no po box # from the original report I bought). So I'll try writing those addresses.

Pioneer spit etc.. I am not quite sure which state my father actually died in. The ancestry report says Kansas, but I can't bring up any info from the local offices on him. It's like they know he died, but aren't sure where. As I said before though, if it is actually him.

To open mind: Thanks for the times, I noticed in the local phone book that the meeting times were at all these different hours, and I didn't want to call at an inappropriate time, and make people less likely to help me. I think I can come up with something to say that doesn't sound negative, without making it seem like I am interested in converting.

I absolutley positively swear on, hmmm, my ps3 that I will not let them convert me. My girlfriend of 9 years has been unable to convert me to Catholicism and if anyone could talk me into something it would be her. The good thing about the whole Catholic thing is I can always fall back on that and say that thank you very much for your interest in me, but I am a life-long Catholic.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit