Elders knew a woman got raped- the woman presses charges but case was

by cognac 69 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

alot of women get raped and don't report it. Because they don't want to go though the pain

and the people look at them and talking about them and embarrassment.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

Rape is an interesting exception to the rules and laws of justice.

I don't know about the rest of the country (U.S.), but down here in Texas - whenever a woman accuses a man of rape - he gets arrested - his name is publicized - his job, career, homelife - are all wrecked - PRIOR to any trial by jury.

The woman who made the accusation? Her name, identity, etc is not mentioned - and is protected - or blurred on any news-footage that is shown on tv.

Rape is the only (or one of the only) crimes where one is guilty - until proven innocent.

Even if the individual is proven innocent - their life and career is still wrecked - and the woman who made the accusations is usually forgotten.

A related topic is that of 'sexual harassment' in the workplace. All a guy has to do is make an odd look, or say something that is interpreted as sexual in nature - and a gal can accuse him of 'sexual harassment'. Nothing more than how the man 'makes her feel' - which leaves a lot of leeway... as some gals tend to be extremely sensitive - and others can cuss like a sailor (no offense meant to sailors). Sexual harassment is also a 'crime' where the man is guilty - until proven innocent - which can be most difficult to do.

Regards,

Jim TX

• zagor
    zagor

She needs to go straight to police. I wouldn't entrust elders to look after my husky let alone to allow them use "their judgment" on things affecting my life or lives those around me. O yeah, which reminds me of why I left in the first place.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

My Big question is, How did you get to know all this information and detail in the first place?

Hope4Others

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

And MY big question is, did this really happen or did cognac make the situation up just to increase her thread and post count?

• looloo
    looloo

why the hell would anyone want to make up the thread let alone rape , i think unconfused does not like women very much , according to the last reply he made , you say some women are not to be trusted , well neither are some men accused of rape or molestation as they are hardley going to admit to it when they have such a good chance of getting away with it , are they ? i know that i am slightly biased on this subject , but my child has been called a liar and nutter (because she sees a physiciatrist , due to her abuse ) it is only perp and his family that say nasty things though because nobody else believes him !

• dawg
    dawg

I don't think Unconfused hates women in anyway... he's just stating what he feels, and in this case us men are better off keeping silent... Sweetface, come on gal, are you kidding me? Make up a rape just to increase threads and posts? Good lord! Times are tough on all of us, people have all kinds of sh#t happen to them... I strongly disagree with this statement... People should be able to come here and post threads without others accusing them of making sh#t up. Period!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Looloo - nice conclusion about me. Your feelings seem to be based on it's a woman's truth right or wrong. Hang around some law enforcement or have someone close to falsely accused.

I do not hate women, but I do hate rapists and liars.

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee
    i think unconfused does not like women very much

looloo, you are so far off the mark here. I know UnConfused personally, and you would not meet a more respectful man towards women anywhere.

• looloo
    looloo

then i apologise for my comment , its just a sensitive subject .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit