STRICKLY HYPOTHETICAL......

by agapa37 32 Replies latest jw friends

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

1) Remove all authority. Everyone answers to God directly. The ones organizing the show are supposed to be lowly servants of the congregation.

2) Remove all traditions of men - all of the made up rules.

3) Encourage free thought and discussion

4) Take the stick out of everybody's butt, and tell them to really TREAT each other like brothers and sisters rather than using "brother" and "sister" as formal titles.

• Eyes Open
    Eyes Open

All organised religion is broken. Why stop at hypothetically fixing Jehovah's Witnesses? As long as myths and writings of humans masquerade as divinely-inspired communication we will have high control groups.

• agapa37
    agapa37

I'd fire all the top brass at bethel. Get in some fresh honest researches and start changing the doctrine - no for my own beliefs but put everything out there and they can discuss it propertly / have healthy debates and such. I couldn't agree with you more. A good "house cleaning" is needed. I also agree with JGnat, humble acknowledgement of mistakes and errors and apologies are in order, after all, that is part of being a christian. There have been alot of great ideas and suggestions. For the christians on this site maybe while in prayer, mention to God that there is a group that needs his help, after all I don't think ALL the JWS are bad, somewhat lost maybe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit