Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I think he may be saying that materialism is a religion. "the god of money"

• flyphisher
    flyphisher
    I think he may be saying that materialism is a religion. "the god of money"

1) If materialism once get considered as "religion", then atheism has to be considered in the same manner. Because atheism bases on materialism.
    2) If atheism is considered as "religion", then follows:
    religion = non-religion
    This is a contradiction. FALSE !

• lrkr
    lrkr

Wow!!??!!! Can I hear a great big

WTF!!!!!

Losch must be way off his meds. That sounds like crack pipe dreams!!

• kwr
    kwr

Does the WTS actually believe that the remaining JW's will have to bury the bodies of the dead after armageddon or is this just a joke by evil apostates?

• Awakened07
    Awakened07
    or is this just a joke by evil apostates?

I've been here a while (well, actually you've been here longer, lol)and for the most part, these 'previews' have tended to be correct. But I do hope we get audio or video or get it in official writing soon.

There's always a chance of misunderstandings creeping in.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Has anyone identified anything genuinely "new" in Loesch's talk yet? I haven't spotted that yet.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    13. There will be groups of brothers after armaggedon assigned to clean up the bodies.

Sounds like he has been reading Stephen King's "The Stand" !

I really hope that a sound clip of this turns up somewhere.

• knock knock
    knock knock

Hey slimboyfat: Isn't the "everyone will literally see Jesus" new? I know I had never heard that from any JW in the past. Never. I've heard it from Baptists for sure and dubs scoffed at the idea. He ascended once and never to be seen by human eyes again was the story I got.

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway
    1. Leaving babylon the great no longer fleeing from false to true religion, now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.( used this as a reason to not waste time on education)
    3. The three phases are a) Turn on BTG. b) Celestial phenomena( which turns into the sign on the son of man) c) Armageddon.
    If leaving BTG now means leaving material things and possibly geographical location, how is the 1st phase of the Great Tribulation (Turn of BTG) accomplished? With the old light the UN/Governments turned on BTG (religion), how does UN/Governments turn on material things...are they suggesting a turn on Capitalism?

That's exactly what I was thinking.The GB speaks in circles but doesn't expect anybody to call them on it."Materialism" certainly isn't exclusive to "BTG" nor is it limited to a geographic location as BTG supposedly encompasses a "Worldwide Empire of False Religion".This idea really doesn't make any sort of sense or connection with "fleeing BTG".What I DO find intersting is that many refugees and poor ones who obviously lack material things and have had to leave their homes are now becoming Witnesses.It's almost like a leveling of the scale, in effect saying: "You already gave up everything but don't worry because so will every other Witness out there when the big Trib comes along !" Plus, they probably hope Witnesses will sell off their stuff and give to the WT right now.

As for groups of brothers being assigned to clean up the bodies... Most of them can't even get off their asses to help clean the Hall ! Good luck with that one...
  • Awakened07
    Awakened07
    Has anyone identified anything genuinely "new" in the Loesch's talk yet? I haven't spotted that yet.

1. Leaving babylon the great no longer fleeing from false to true religion, now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.

I think this is a potential new item.

5. Everyone will see Jesus, unlike 1914, every living human will literally see Jesus ( possibly in a vision)

At least somewhat new? Totally new?

6. Unknown if FDS will survive Armageddon.

This is a flickering light I think, and as such perhaps not new, but wasn't it said in an article recently that "evidently Jehovah has seen to it that there will be anointed among us" blah blah? (para-phrase). I guess perhaps that was up until Armageddon, and not through it? I couldn't find the article right now.

8. Matt 24:14- Now totally fulfilled!!!

Perhaps not new, but... really!? So they'll stop now? Or... what?

12. With the celestial phenomena, it is literal and may include Tsunami as the scripture on the roaring of the sea ( which use to mean the sea of mankind) could now be the literal sea.

I think there is a change here somewhere.

That's probably it as for 'news' (?).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit