Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Thanks for the info - I can't wait to see some of this in print.

• yknot
    yknot

Everytime I hear Losch speak (he will put even die-hards to sleep at assemblies) or read of his 'talks", I wonder why the let him talk at all?

Has he been sneaking in the locked library and grabbing random sheets from Freddie's notes? I am sad to say but I see another 'suggestion' of date speculating around the corner? Personally I think he would have done better to watch the National Geographic or Discovery Channel about global warming or potential ice ages!

I really wish the Legal Department would just pull the plug on the GB already, doofus Austrian puppets who refuse to make cracks like"I'll be back" when visiting Cali-forn-ia are not good for business.

• My Struggle
    My Struggle
    Wow, so exciting I have goosebumps... oh, no, it's an allergic rash. I've develped an acute allergy to false prophecy. Excuse my while I put some lotion on.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

This is just unbelievable, If I don't see this in print the guy should be excommunicated or something?

Hope4Others

• sspo
    sspo

Somebody should've asked him if this "new light" were his own or came from Jehovah himself.

It would be interesting to see what a GB member would say.

I heard this guy 10 years ago at a local congr., he was boring and did not impress anyone.

• avishai
    avishai

So let me see, if chicken little was 4 yrs old in 1914, and 65 in 1975.....

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I hadn't heard that Babylon the Great may not mean false religion. That's a new one. I think that would shake some old timers up. It would me if I were in. The guy is typical of those old boys who want to have the next big revelation from Jehoobie. Nut jobs. W.Once

• betweenworlds
    betweenworlds
    Jehovah could use radiation

lol! This dude could give L. Ron a run for his money lol...Maybe Xenu and Jehovah are gonna team up and zap all us poor thetan slobs with radiation

Betweenworlds

• Awakened07
    Awakened07

We'll need to see this in print (or video), but if it is true:

1. Leaving babylon the great no longer fleeing from false to true religion, now it is fleeing from material things and possibly geographical.

I've been thinking this far that those on this forum who say they may be gearing up for doing something really crazy are conspiracy nuts, but now I'm seriously starting to get worried for those still in...

4. King of the north Unknown...." we will know when they attack us".

So - no matter who 'attacks' them (as an org.) is now automatically 'King of the North'? Way to fulfill prophecy by default. They've been trying so hard for so many years now to tick someone off, be it religion or politicians, it would almost be a miracle if they're not "attacked" by someone, and not necessarily for their religious doctrines. It's as if they been going: "Please, someone notice and attack us!! We've been slandering and badmouthing you guys for years! Please, pretty please!? We need to be persecuted and attacked! Please...?" I guess they had high hopes that the last tract campaign would set it off, but no one seems to bother. Poor them.

6. Unknown if FDS will survive Armageddon.

This is 'new light', isn't it? Or rather - the old light extinguished? Didn't they use to know this?

7. Matt 10:23 applies to our preaching work, every nation, NOT every person will be preached to ( parrelles with the circuit of Israel)

8. Matt 24:14- Now totally fulfilled!!!

If some are not even preached to (and that's "OK" to them), then what's the point in preaching to anyone at all? Why not just let everyone get the same treatment by God as those who are not preached to?

11. The scripture in Zechariah 14:12 COULD be literal, to quote direct " Jehovah could use radiation"

Nice. A throwback to the crazy 50's Watchtower or something. Antimatter and radiation. Does it matter what he uses? I'm sure as Creator, he would have a trick or two up his sleeve we wouldn't even know about. The main point is that it should be really painful, and painfully horrible to watch. That's the way a loving God does things, after all.

12. With the celestial phenomena, it is literal and may include Tsunami as the scripture on the roaring of the sea ( which use to mean the sea of mankind) could now be the literal sea.

"Oops - we forgot to include weather phenomenons in our understanding of prophecy, and now there are weather phenomenons all over the place. Better make prophecy fit what actually happens."

13. There will be groups of brothers after armaggedon assigned to clean up the bodies.

"Yay!! Dibs on that privilege! Woohoo!"

14. The resurection would take place mre than likely over a 300 year period and in reverse.

-Based on the scripture that says....?

• pseattle2
    pseattle2
    11. The scripture in Zechariah 14:12 COULD be literal, to quote direct " Jehovah could use radiation"

Oh, right on! This could form the basis for a whole new JW ban on microwave ovens, like blood. More Hot Pockets for us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit