Losch reveals newer new light at Australia Zone Visit

by Billy the Ex-Bethelite 118 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• choosing life
    choosing life

Radiation, tsunamis, brothers assigned to clean up the dead bodies? Can you just feel the love?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    He actually said " we dont know alot" but then speculated anyway

You know how to tell when the GB is speculating, right? Their lips are moving.

As mentioned earlier, Losch's Morning Worship comments could be real doozies for proving brain damage. He once applied Genesis 3:16 - "To the woman he said: "...your craving will be for your husband, and he will dominate you."" And he applied it to mean that all women nymphomaniacally crave sex with men. The Bible says so. Jeez, he shoved his foot so far in his mouth with that one, you could see his toes wiggling out his arse. I just wonder if Sr. Losch proved to him that she didn't crave him for the next... well, forever.

On several of the points, I can agree with fatboyslim. Not really new, just things not mentioned in decades. I believe I heard all of 11-14 back in the crazy 70s. Similarly, most of those weren't published but were stated at the District Crapvention. So now, leave it to Losch to speculate on the wackiest ideas ever speculated by Freddie and the Culty Bunch.

Ugh, gotta go, this false prophecy allergy is itching again...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey, Billy, are you from Australia?

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

G'day Mate!! er, Sheila!! er, Aloha ? Nope that's not right. So much for pretending to be an Aussie.

Nope, I'm not a down underer. I'm from "God's Country" !!! The midwestern US of A !!!

But don't tell anybody. I'm pretending to be from the Virgin Islands.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

G'day Mate!! er, Sheila!! er, Aloha ? Nope that's not right. So much for pretending to be an Aussie.

Nope, I'm not a down underer. I'm from "God's Country" !!! The midwestern US of A !!!

But don't tell anybody. I'm pretending to be from the Virgin Islands.

You are funny. I love your sense of humor. And how old a person are you? You should really get a profile goin' there.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

How can it mean fleeing a geographical location? Unless one is already in Babylon, they are already out of that location. And I will not "flee" from material things. At least not as long as I am a physical, material, flesh and blood person that needs material things to survive.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

It would make a good "Questions from Readers" to ask if this talk indicated official teaching changes e.g. do JWs now teach that "evey eyewill see him,"?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Interesting thanks for the heads up. Are all zone overseers GB members?

• VM44
    VM44

Is Losch mentally ill?

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Are all zone overseers GB members

"Zone Overseer" is the title given to any brother acting as such. It is a temporary title given when that work is being performed.

Sometimes it is a GB member other times branch overseers or ones appointed from Brooklyn have the "privilege".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit